Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think about how far gone these Trumpanzees are. Fox News said Trump was wrong. A Republican lawyer said Trump was wrong and brought the case. A Trump appointed judge said Trump was wrong.

In the mind of a Trumpanzee the lawyers and judges who have practiced law for decades, are wrong and Trump is the only one who is right. The guy that thinks you need a voter ID to buy cereal knows more about the law than judges and lawyers. These people are cult members

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I like how in the other thread they were saying the judge was a liberal. They found out it was a trump appointed judge now the judge is wrong.
      That shows the mindset of people who arent superfans.

I know, it's a concept you cant fathom.

The judge was wrong, no matter who appointed him.

No Amendment, none, gives a reporter the right to a WH press pass.

Any judge (or D superfan such as yourself) saying it somehow does is flat out wrong.

Comment

Think about how far gone these Trumpanzees are. Fox News said Trump was wrong. A Republican lawyer said Trump was wrong and brought the case. A Trump appointed judge said Trump was wrong.

In the mind of a Trumpanzee the lawyers and judges who have practiced law for decades, are wrong and Trump is the only one who is right. The guy that thinks you need a voter ID to buy cereal knows more about the law than judges and lawyers. These people are cult members
        My son, please dont project.

Judges get it wrong, sadly.

After all judges have ruled that black people could be property, the Federal Government could ban alcohol, and that the FDR Administration could lock up American citizens of Japanese descent without a trial, or even charges.

Or is it your stance those judges were correct, because judges never get cases wrong?

Comment

Think about how far gone these Trumpanzees are. Fox News said Trump was wrong. A Republican lawyer said Trump was wrong and brought the case. A Trump appointed judge said Trump was wrong.

question try and answer it this time....

is the white house open to the public yes or no?

and if you say yes/no please state why.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            My son, please dont project.

Judges get it wrong, sadly.

After all judges have ruled that black people could be property, the Federal Government could ban alcohol, and that the FDR Administration could lock up American citizens of Japanese descent without a trial, or even charges.

Or is it your stance those judges were correct, because judges never get cases wrong?
            welp I wanna see him reply to this exact statement.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

You keep asking those tough questions, and my son will put you on ignore.

He put his daddy on ignore for asking tough questions, ya know.

Comment

He wont.

He put me on ignore for asking him checkmate questions like that.

But of course you, or anyone else, can ask him that very question.

Just dont go expecting an answer.

Comment

You are a cult member. Waste of my time engaging with you anything Trump related. He's a God to you who can do no wrong.

Even Al is laughing at you
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 11-16-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

You are a cult member. Waste of my time engaging with you anything Trump related. He's a God to you who can do no wrong.
                    Gee, who saw that dodge coming.

All too easy.

Comment

1bad65 is on my ignore list. You never noticed i never respond to him even though he's been stalking me for months? The only time i see his posts are when people quote him. In don't even get notifications.

He knows he's on ignore but he keeps stalking me

Comment

Working...
                      X