No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Republicans have talked about tax cuts since Trump was a Democrat. I didn't even use the word "Obama", who I did not vote for in 2012, so he's as irrelevant as Trump is with respect to the positives in the economy.

I've posted several times with specifics on how the tariffs are hurting important sectors of th e economy. I'm not going to repeat myself. Those are DIRECT ACTIONS that Trump has taken against the advice of many Republican congressmen.

I don't smoke.
    Talk is cheap.

Man Tariffs are killing the economy please make it stop!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Talk is cheap.

Man Tariffs are killing the economy please make it stop!
      Exactly. Right on the money.

Comment

Lol online banking Im sure has nothing to do with that. This just in tube TV manufactures are laying off people. Man freaking Trump!

Wheres the bad news about the economy?
        I didn't say there was bad news. I pointed out that one of the banks that made a ton of loot when the tax bill was announced is now announcing cutting 10% of the workforce.

So short term, a lot of what Trump does is successful. Long term, we just don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Exactly. Right on the money.
          Point me to where the economy is failing then. My 401K is doing amazing thanks.

Comment

• Comment

Point me to where the economy is failing then.
              You ain't getting an answer to that.

Maybe some insults, or some obfuscation, or just some more DNC talking points, but you ain't getting a straight answer.

Mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I'll be stunned if she shows up.

She ain't talking under oath.

Now she may write a book, or go on some of superfan cable 'news' shows to answer softball questions by press superfans, but she ain't talking under oath.

Comment

• No looks....No game...And God knows no p*nis to speak of or duly insert.

But hey ******s !

No means fug’n No !

Comment

• https://theconservativetreehouse.com...gang-of-eight/

Corruption Junction – Desperation Amid Democrat Members of The Intelligence “Gang of Eight”…

Comment

Point me to where the economy is failing then. My 401K is doing amazing thanks.
                      I've already posted more than once examples of drains on the economy, specifically on the oil industry, caused by steel tariffs.Oil industry CEO's, among the most conservative people on the planet, have complained that Trump is going to kill the Golden Goose. Lobster fishermen are getting killed because of new high tariffs imposed by the Chinese. Etc all due to tariff issued started by Trump. I'm not going to continuously repeat myself.

My portfolio is doing well too. However the world is bigger than the both of us.

Comment

Working...
                      X