No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Quick, everyone get your tinfoil hats on!!!
    What will be hilarious is seeing people like you and C.uckler totally losing their shyt if Hillary and Obama get arrested for treason.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Hollywood has a lot of pedophiles thats why a lot of ehm is mad a sheet at trump

Im waiting for a robert deniro exposed pedophile news
      No doubt there is a whole bunch of pedophiles in Hollywood and probably elsewhere. Deniro's hysteria might be caused by his involvement.

Comment

Hollywood has a lot of pedophiles thats why a lot of ehm is mad a sheet at trump

Im waiting for a robert deniro exposed pedophile news
        See, that must be why he hates him, because the whole time DeNiro's been anti-Trump, we really haven't gotten any specifics. He says he wants to punch him and that he's a dog and yadda yadda but why? There's something deeper he's hiding...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          See, that must be why he hates him, because the whole time DeNiro's been anti-Trump, we really haven't gotten any specifics. He says he wants to punch him and that he's a dog and yadda yadda but why? There's something deeper he's hiding...
          Hollyweed elites dont want to be exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            What will be hilarious is seeing people like you and C.uckler totally losing their shyt if Hillary and Obama get arrested for treason.

Nah that wouldn't affect me too much. You'll be having wet dreams over the possibility, though.

You really need to live your own life and not let a bunch of empty suits in Washington dictate your thoughts and actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Nah that wouldn't affect me too much.
              No? lol...

You'll be having wet dreams over the possibility, though.
              Um yep!

You really need to live your own life and not let a bunch of empty suits in Washington dictate your thoughts and actions.
              Yeah, I should follow your example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                No? lol...

Um yep!

Yeah, I should follow your example.
                Yeah you should! I'm my own man!

Comment

Hollyweed elites dont want to be exposed
                  Makes sense. Oh but the Donald will expose them...

Comment

• FBI agent Peter Strzok subpoenaed to testify by House Judiciary Committee

Peter Strzok, the FBI agent facing criticism following a series of anti-Trump text messages, was subpoenaed to appear before the House Judiciary Committee next week, Fox News confirmed Friday.

Even though Strzok was already willing to go before Congress, the committee issued the order because he wouldn’t confirm a specific date to appear.

He’s now been subpoenaed to Capitol Hill on June 27 at 10 a.m. and his appearance will be closed, Fox News has learned.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report on the Clinton email investigation, which was released last week, revealed a text sent by Strzok to Page.

The IG report said Page texted Strzok in August 2016, prior to then-candidate Donald Trump's election night win, saying "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"

"No. No he won't. We'll stop it," Strzok responded.

Source, full story:
                    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...committee.html

Comment

• The majority of the voting public is not stupid. Trump lies in every speech during every answer to any question. Most also understand he is trying to distort reality to convince his base that what is false is true and what is wrong is right. Only the truely lost believe in this National Enquirer President. A true black eye disgrace for the nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X