OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Hello Julia.
    Yeah laugh it up you Drumpf-tard, but just know that when you are genociding the zerg, innocent zerglings are suffering. YOU voted for this. YOU are responsible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Yeah laugh it up you Drumpf-tard, but just know that when you are genociding the zerg, innocent zerglings are suffering. YOU voted for this. YOU are responsible.

Trolololol!

They're zerg rushing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Yeah, that higher GDP growth, rising salaries, falling unemployment, and engagement with North Korea is "genocide".

You D superfans and your laughable hyperbole.

Comment

• Hollywood has a lot of pedophiles thats why a lot of ehm is mad a sheet at trump

Im waiting for a robert deniro exposed pedophile news

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Hollywood has a lot of pedophiles thats why a lot of ehm is mad a sheet at trump

Im waiting for a robert deniro exposed pedophile news
            Damn I need to get some sleep now, I read that last sentence as "exposed pedophile jews" and had to do a double take.

Sleep deprivation making me see things, eyes wide shut now

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              This doesn't really hurt Trump. Most Americans support strong border controls. The hard left are a minority, despite how loudly they shout on Twitter.

Trump 2020 via landslide.
              Merkel 2020

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Now that his main account got banned, SafeSpace's alts are much more active.

Sad, sad, sad.
                  I always thought he was Sup/StaxonDecks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      A lot of Israel loving evangelical Christians were having visions of trump restoring Jerusalem to the Jews, and Trump did it...

Trump = Cyrus the Great ( Shepard of the Jews ) outta nowhere, he did what Clinton, “W”, and Obama failed to do...
                      A couple things here. One, Trump is the 45th president and there was something about Cyrus 45 or Isiah 45. I think Cyrus was a non-Christian who ended up being used by God to do a lot of good.

There's been a whole bunch of people having visions of New York getting destroyed by a tsunami. There's been a lot of movies where New York gets destroyed (predictive programming). Some people claim if you fold up an American twenty in a certain way it looks like a giant wave destroying skyscrapers (New York).

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+tsunami+dream

Comment

Working...
                      X