OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao...

Phones are funded by telecoms... who then past the cost to customers, the taxpayers....

Telecoms pay taxes right,, so taxpayer money goes to free phones for the leeches..

Same thing with everything you mentioned..

Free college,,, leeches,,, Get a student loan like everyone else

Free healthcare

Free housing,,,... or are people in the ghettos now making mortgage payments

And you didn’t name the polices obama had to combat wealth inequality..

You just showed all the freebies the leeches get for voting democratic..

Lmao at “telecoms pay for the phones, not taxpayers”
    Where do the telecoms get the money to offset the cost for free phones...

This is why we call you grubers, and I have said many times you would smart of you weren’t so dumb..

Big Dunn- telecoms pay for obamaphones

Reality- telecoms raise prices and add cost of obamaphones to taxpayers cell phone bills, so in reality taxpayers footing the bill..
    You are an idiot and think taxpayers don’t get charged higher by telecoms, and telecoms out of their own profits pay for obamaphones,,

You obviously dont pay a cell phone bill or you would realize this

Ps I don’t listen to any conservative media... I listen to all liberal stuff and then correct them on their bullshyt

So once again please name all the policies that obama did to combat wealth inequality
    You will post anything other than admitting you were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      "Obama tried to do more to reduce income inequality" is not a fact...............lol...jus thought i would point that out before someone posts that again

Welfare programs make poor people dependent on the state thus they dont get a job and strive to improve financially
      They are doing what liberals do.

They put good intentions over results.

Obama tried, and that's all that counts. Never mind his policies exacerbated the problem, he tried and he said he cared. And that's all that counts in their book.

Comment

• Somebody please tell me that this did not happen, these clowns are trynna take Trump down, but they're literally snitching on themselves, and these guys are supposed to be smarter than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          i see both of you don't know how to address problems. Tune in this evening when i have more time. i will try and set y'all straight.
          So you think giving people healthcare and other freebies makes them more productive and causes them to earn more money, which lowers the wealth gap?

Yes or no?

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lem/929658001/

Did they determine if Trump's slurred speech was caused by his dentures being lose or did he have a small stroke during this speech?

Trump is very old and he is under a great deal of stress lately, regardless of what his mindless minions believe.

This is very serious if it was a small stroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You will post anything other than admitting you were wrong.
              No,, I will admit I’m wrong, I have done it before, but I’m not wrong here

You post crap and I call you out on it...

If you wanna say obama did stuff for wealth inequality, then show him actually doing stuff that will make people more productive, thus earn more, thus the gap closes.

How does one become more productive and earn more by getting healthcare, utilities, housing, phones, etc paid for?

So you think a bum is going to get his healthcare and housing paid for, he is now going to get a good job and not be dependent?

So telecoms pay for obamaphones.. where does telecoms get that money to fund all the freebie phones?

So bigdunn thinks by getting a free phone, people will get more educated and have a better job and close the wealth gap? Yes or no

Obamaphone recipients wealth increased and closed the wealth gap after being given free phones, etc?

Or did obama just give free stuff to leeches to keep them voting D 99% of the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Somebody please tell me that this did not happen, these clowns are trynna take Trump down, but they're literally snitching on themselves, and these guys are supposed to be smarter than me.

Comment

So telecoms pay for obamaphones.. where does telecoms get that money to fund all the freebie phones?
                  Even though Gruber explained this very concept to them, they are still too stupid to grasp how it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Even though Gruber explained this very concept to them, they are still too stupid to grasp how it works.
                    Yes,

Honestly if you don’t think taxpayers pay for that stuff, then you are a legit idiot.

Comment

No,, I will admit I’m wrong, I have done it before, but I’m not wrong here

You post crap and I call you out on it...

If you wanna say obama did stuff for wealth inequality, then show him actually doing stuff that will make people more productive, thus earn more, thus the gap closes.

How does one become more productive and earn more by getting healthcare, utilities, housing, phones, etc paid for?

So you think a bum is going to get his healthcare and housing paid for, he is now going to get a good job and not be dependent?

So bigdunn thinks by getting a free phone, people will get more educated and have a better job and close the wealth gap? Yes or no

Obamaphone recipients wealth increased and closed the wealth gap after being given free phones, etc?

Or did obama just give free stuff to leeches to keep them voting D 99% of the time?
                      You posted Obama mostly cared about wealth redistribution for the leeches. I posted an article that indicated wealth inequality GREW under Obama. I didn't say he did stuff for wealth inequality.

Factcheck.org is crap according to you. HAHAHA!

You made up the points about the phones, healthcare, housing and college. I showed with sources your points are lies you made up in your head, most likely when you were drunk or depressed.

Now, can you post legit sources showing the points you made are in fact true?
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-07-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X