No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I guess you'd believe she was a criminal no matter how little was found in her emails and how unlikely she is to ever actually be charged of a crime.
    If you liked the way the country was going and liked it to continue then I understand your disappointment.

When the FBI(the boss is appointed by Obama) asks congress to reopen the investigation because the Department of Justice is blocking them it my not be a big deal to you. That is when I finally turned on her despite all her other short comings.

If she went to jail or got impeached her vice president left a lot to be desired

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        I feel bad for her.
        She will be nothing but a footnote and remembered for losing to a black man when no one thought a black man could get elected President and to a man like Trump. The worst candidate in the history of this country.

Twice had huge leads and blew them both in ways that are unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          If you liked the way the country was going and liked it to continue then I understand your disappointment.

When the FBI(the boss is appointed by Obama) asks congress to reopen the investigation because the Department of Justice is blocking them it my not be a big deal to you. That is when I finally turned on her despite all her other short comings.

If she went to jail or got impeached her vice president left a lot to be desired
          It was reopened only for nothing more to come out. It was a non-issue from the start.

That being said Tim was a pretty weak VP all things considered.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            It was reopened only for nothing more to come out. It was a non-issue from the start.

That being said Tim was a pretty weak VP all things considered.
            couldn't even easily deliver his state FFS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              We don't want any of the slimebag libtards to come here.

Far too many here now.
              Canada is a write off. They may as well go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                I feel bad for her.
                Don't be. She will retire into a life of luxury.

Comment

• I think the fears of stock market collapse were unfounded. My core stock Pfizer is up over 8% today! All my other ones are down, but not by much.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    couldn't even easily deliver his state FFS!!
                    I have to wonder why taking the runner up in the primary isn't the default strategy. Why wouldn't they think that Clinton/Sanders or Trump/Cruz have been the strongest possible pairings?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X