No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Oh boy, he may have had his voice recorded incidentally while they were recording other people.
    LMAO!!!

Yeah, it was totally "incidental".

Of course that does prove the tapping part of his claim. Care to address that fact? I bet you cant...

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    This claim is still unjustified
    To you superfans, yes.

But no amount of evidence will ever convince you guys.

'Go! Team! Go!' and nothing else deeper. It's really sad, though easily predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      LMAO!!!

Yeah, it was totally "incidental".

Of course that does prove the tapping part of his claim. Care to address that fact? I bet you cant...

To you superfans, yes.

But no amount of evidence will ever convince you guys.

'Go! Team! Go!' and nothing else deeper. It's really sad, though easily predictable.
      I made another post just above your post that includes a video where Nunes himself clarifies my point of view to be the case and not yours.

Laugh as you might, but if even the Republican leading the investigation agrees with my point of view, then it is not just the opinion of an Obama "superfan".

Mr. Trump's phones were not tapped, as he claims. Nor was he being illegally recorded. He may have been recorded while in the presence of targets who were legally being targeted.

This isn't the position of just Democrats making a spin, this is the reality as is being communicated to us by the Republican leading the investigation.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-22-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Devin Nunes while be'n questioned by the press after he leaked information to the White House who's be'n investigated by his committeee.
        Is that a crime?

I truly don't know, so please, be prepared to source if you provide an answer.

Thx

Comment

Q: Just to be clear, there is still no evidence that President Trump himself was wiretapped?

Nunes: That is correct.

(Video below)
          http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2...-intv-lead.cnn
          Good luck getting him to understand that.

Comment

Just quoting the two of you.

You both brag about your e-debate skills. There you go again, doing something childish and not taking ownership.

Um, a source citation was just presented to you indicating otherwise.

Yet again, not keeping up.

But you are hurling your insults at a faster pace than normal....

Must be getting nervous having to duck that simple question.

More smoke and mirrors by you.

Never bragged about any debate skills.

Just like your president you're full of sh !t.

Show us where and how president Obama wiretapped President Clueless ???

I'll wait.....

This president of yours is headed for impeachment.

Look closer wippuh snapper.

And how does the head of the intelligence committee release information to the White House and individuals in it, while there's an investigation go'n on pertaining to said president and White House ???

Oh but he's going to get rid of the swamp !

Comment

Nor was he being illegally recorded.
              No one asserted it was illegal. My source said a FISA warrant was issued.

Remember, you have to keep up.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              He may have been recorded while in the presence of targets who were legally being targeted.
              So you are saying we know people in the Trump camp were indeed tapped?

Please clarify.

Thx

Comment

Is that a crime?

I truly don't know, so please, be prepared to source if you provide an answer.

Thx

No it's not a crime and show me where I said it was.

This sh !t is more than unusual and has never been done b4 publicly atleast as far as I can remember ????

Comment

Never bragged about any debate skills.

Just like your president you're full of sh !t.

I'll wait.....

Look closer wippuh snapper.

And how does the head of the intelligence committee release information to the White House and individuals in it, while there's an investigation go'n on pertaining to said president and White House ???

Oh but he's going to get rid of the swamp !
                  He will never try to answer that because there is no evidence for that.

Comment

Just quoting the two of you.

You both brag about your e-debate skills. There you go again, doing something childish and not taking ownership.

Um, a source citation was just presented to you indicating otherwise.

Yet again, not keeping up.

But you are hurling your insults at a faster pace than normal....

Must be getting nervous having to duck that simple question.

You're full of sh !t !

Again show me proof that the former president wiretapped President Clueless.

Why anyone would wiretap an idiot is beyond me but I'll wait....

Comment

Lmao at you ducking my question while saying that.

Would that fall under irony or hubris?

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I'll wait.....
                      You'll keep waiting because I don't prove strawmen arguments.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      We'll I've got a ban bet that says otherwise. Care to take me up on that?

I'll say right now you'll no doubt duck that too...

Comment

Working...
                      X