No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Oh yeah? How many of said large corporations went bankrupt? He has the experience sure, but I'm not sure what convinces you he is adept at it. Certainly no objective evaluation of his track record would lead one to believe that.
    OMG what a ****** you are. If it's so easy to be a billionaire why don't you do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      OMG what a ****** you are. If it's so easy to be a billionaire why don't you do it?
      Probably because I didn't get a small loan of a million dollars from daddy. Nor was my dad's name significant enough for people to be interested from the heads up in doing business with me, offering loans etc.

Comment

Oh yeah? How many of said large corporations went bankrupt? He has the experience sure, but I'm not sure what convinces you he is adept at it. Certainly no objective evaluation of his track record would lead one to believe that.
        He turned a few million into 4+ billion in personal wealth, tens of billions in business assets/realestate operations negotiated with governments and businesses on every continent in the world.

Hillary is a former president's wife who was handed a consolation job and ****ed it up so bad the FBI stepped in.

Where is the experience gap? This is similar to the old boxing debate about whether a fight where you got brutally KTFO counts as part of your "resume". In my opinion, no. Only wins count.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          that's actually not true...

there were no ID required for voting..... just a signature and there are some vids out there of it that some people made actually being surprised by that.
          Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          I'm sure plenty of illegals did vote anyway.

Trump is not going to deport anyone who is already a citizen you ******. I wish he would though.

The Republican elites did not want Trump to win the nomination or even the presidency for that matter. They have done nothing about illegal or legal immigration and a lot of people are pissed off because of it. Trump simply saw a demand that wasn't being filled. The Repubilcan establishment wanted a cuckservative like Jeb Bush who would push another amnesty for illegal aliens who would then go on to vote democrat for the rest of their lives.

Yeah imagine that. A whole bunch of people wanted something done about illegal immigration and they voted that way. It's almost like we're living in a democracy!
          My issue isn't that people wanted something done about illegals, its who they chose for that role given certain facts. They voted for

-someone who employs illegal immigrants instead of American workers because they are cheaper.

-someone who wants American workers to work under the same conditions as cheap foreign labor, which hurts the American worker.

-someone who uses goods from and has goods sold here made in foreign countries that employ cheap labor to the detriment of the American worker.

-against the candidate that has deported more illegal immigrants than every other President combined who likely would've continued doing same.

Its like voting for a BLM or LGBT person to head the KKK-their actions suggest they are not fit for the responsibilities of the position you voted for.

Comment

• Comment

• Sterling Archer Sup

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                I do believe they would have won had Hillary not been white. Her numbers with minority groups in several swing states were big disappointments.

It's basically like this; neutral moderates lean Republican, but there are a large % of "minorities" who only vote AT ALL if there's a nonwhite candidate. That candidate could be from the NAMBLA party and still compete.

The democrats are missing the point by nominating what their base sees as nothing more than "old white folk".
                If Obama had ran again he'd have won easily. In fact, there's probably a whole bunch of democrats that would have won easily.

Comment

• I hope Trump doesn't lose his cool and does a good job.

What a great day, got a job offer and get to witness the shitlibs drowning in tears.

Time to RELAX

Comment

Probably because I didn't get a small loan of a million dollars from daddy. Nor was my dad's name significant enough for people to be interested from the heads up in doing business with me, offering loans etc.
                    It takes a lot more than that to become a billionaire (there are a few exceptions). There are lots of people who are born in Trump's situation who don't really go anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      He turned a few million into 4+ billion in personal wealth, tens of billions in business assets/realestate operations negotiated with governments and businesses on every continent in the world.

Hillary is a former president's wife who was handed a consolation job and ****ed it up so bad the FBI stepped in.

Where is the experience gap? This is similar to the old boxing debate about whether a fight where you got brutally KTFO counts as part of your "resume". In my opinion, no. Only wins count.
                      Someone gets it. Hillary did make a lot of money because she's a crook doing illegal things but the media and democrat heads of law enforcement decided to give her a free pass. Christ, she was caught red handed. Hopefully Trump will appoint a special prosecuter who will throw her ass in jail.
                      Last edited by Xoo; 11-09-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X