No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Wait, so are you voting for The Donald or not?
    Of course I am, but the point of making a poll was to see which forum members were voting for which candidate. But since you made it private, no one can see.

And on top of that you made the choices biased.

I want a general rundown of who is voting for who on this forum but now we can't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      I was going to ask: Can anyone confirm, without a doubt, if that was Sterling Archer being attacked?
      I think that was mathed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Of course I am, but the point of making a poll was to see which forum members were voting for which candidate. But since you made it private, no one can see.

And on top of that you made the choices biased.

I want a general rundown of who is voting for who on this forum but now we can't get it.
        Well ****, if I could change it I would. Is there anyway to edit the poll?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Sterling is quarter Black but probably the Blackness in him does that show. That would explain a lot.
          For some reason I thought of Sterling when I saw the vid. Haven't seen him post today either. He's got a nice ride. Screams like a girl though.

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          FWIW, I thought the poll was just fine. It is biased though. Nice thread overall.

Trump 2016!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I think that was mathed.
            It could be. What about, Tago?

Comment

For some reason I thought of Sterling when I saw the vid. Haven't seen him post today either. He's got a nice ride. Screams like a girl though.

FWIW, I thought the poll was just fine. It is biased though. Nice thread overall.

Trump 2016!!!
              He was in the lounge for a few minutes. Last I saw he was in NSB defending Pacquiao's drug use.

It's not creekrat thread alone. It a bunch of threads merged together.

Comment

• For those wondering the media new beforehand Clinton would bring up miss Universe. Saying the media is in the tank for Hillary is an understatement. The few people in Hollywood who support Donald are too p*ssy and scared for their career to support him. If Trump loses, I blame the butt hurt GOP candidate's and the influential people who didn't speak out in favor of Trump. This opportunity will not come again in our lifetime. The establishment will never let an outsider get through the primaries again and there is no one with the die hard mentality like Trump who has the temperament and fire to fight tooth and nail all the way though the primaries and general. If he wins, I hope Rubio, Romney, Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Jeb, and all the other prolific celebrities who will want to jump on the bandwagon and act like they secretly supported him careers fizzle into f*cling oblivion. Trump is fighting an up hill battle which boils down to his family, few allies and himself verse everyone

Comment

Trump 2016!!!
                  A mod actually high jacked my d*mn thread. I started it last year and was on the Trump Train early. It's original title, before changedeciding by some mod, was The Daily Donald. Intended to be the one stop shop for daily Donald beat downs and ownages going through the primaries

Comment

• If there is one video you watch before the weekend let it be this emotional speech today. It's just us and him against everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      No, there's no way unless a mod does it. Sorry about my b*tching, I just want to know who is voting for who around these parts. Most of us know the obvious ones like mathed, sterling, doubleh00k, etc but what about the average everyday posters? I wonder.
                      Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                      It could be. What about, Tago?
                      Not chinky looking enough. That guy looked mixed white.

Comment

Working...
                      X