No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    Guy is an attention whore, no doubt about it, but what do you think about his experience at the gathering?
    I hope he decides not to go back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      No I spoke to the refugees coming who actually lived through it and since I know arabic I listen to the Arabic news pov
      That's like asking a drug dealer if his product is any good. Try to get news from all possible sources, think critically, and come to your conclusions. Maybe you have done that already for all I know.

Not telling you what to do either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        No offense but you couldn't have done a worse job at the poll.

First off you committed the worst act in poll making 101 by not making the poll public. NEVER make the polls private.

And secondly, the answers are biased as hell. It should have read 1. Voting for Trump, 2. Voting for Hillary, 3. Other/not voting

You ruined the thread.

That is all.
        I disagree. Polls are better anonymous--you get a better turn-out. His poll is fine.

I like the Mr. Aleppo choice. You may or may not know what that is in reference to, but it's funny and relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I hope he decides not to go back.
          I'm sure he has learned his lesson; however, I believe he should be able to wear that hat where he feels like wearing it without being attacked. Sad really.

Comment

• I hope Tago learned his lesson. He should have jumped in his jeepny and got his soft azz out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I hope Tago learned his lesson. He should have jumped in his jeepny and got his soft azz out of there.
              I was going to ask: Can anyone confirm, without a doubt, if that was Sterling Archer being attacked?

Comment

I was going to ask: Can anyone confirm, without a doubt, if that was Sterling Archer being attacked?
                It just might be, and he got ragdolled big time.

Comment

I'm sure he has learned his lesson; however, I believe he should be able to wear that hat where he feels like wearing it without being attacked. Sad really.
                  I agree but as donkey say, the world is not level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    No offense but you couldn't have done a worse job at the poll.

First off you committed the worst act in poll making 101 by not making the poll public. NEVER make the polls private.

And secondly, the answers are biased as hell. It should have read 1. Voting for Trump, 2. Voting for Hillary, 3. Other/not voting

You ruined the thread.

That is all.
                    Wait, so are you voting for The Donald or not?

Comment

Sterling is quarter Black but probably the Blackness in him does that show. That would explain a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X