No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am just here as usual. Who do you think those tapes will make look bad?
    Comey of course. He pretty much eluded to Comey saying on the phone twice (plus at dinner) that he was not under FBI investigation. By and large, I think he is throwing it out there that he better not leak out info, a formal statement or answer contrary to what he told him (on the phone) at a congressional hearing. I think that is why Comey and Rice refused to testify last week. The jig is up. I think Trump came in after he was sworn in and let business as usual proceed. Letting all elements of the establishment surround him. Knowing the way he operates he probably had his loyal people essentially playing along, where guys like Mcmaster wanted 150k ground troops and such. To this degree of letting everyone in under his wing, he might have every faction down to a T now. Something has flipped big time and from what I understand, he's taking the gloves off and ousting people.

Also a big thing glossed over by many: Comey is the NYT and CNN leaker. At least their big one. That is why they were so apoplectic the other night. The bad thing for them is they realized Comey may have been feeding them untrue info in regards to a smoking gun with Russia. Seems pretty obvious Comey was acting like a double agent. Allied with Trump but at the same time holding leverage for himself with a glaring Russian investigation narrative the press can't put down, and that he was breathing life into.

Comment

• Chicago Bears gonna win it all next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Comey of course. He pretty much eluded to Comey saying on the phone twice (plus at dinner) that he was not under FBI investigation. By and large, I think he is throwing it out there that he better not leak out info, a formal statement or answer contrary to what he told him (on the phone) at a congressional hearing. I think that is why Comey and Rice refused to testify last week. The jig is up. I think Trump came in after he was sworn in and let business as usual proceed. Letting all elements of the establishment surround him. Knowing the way he operates he probably had his loyal people essentially playing along, where guys like Mcmaster wanted 150k ground troops and such. To this degree of letting everyone in under his wing, he might have every faction down to a T now. Something has flipped big time and from what I understand, he's taking the gloves off and ousting people.

Also a big thing glossed over by many: Comey is the NYT and CNN leaker. At least their big one. That is why they were so apoplectic the other night. The bad thing for them is they realized Comey may have been feeding them untrue info in regards to a smoking gun with Russia. Seems pretty obvious Comey was acting like a double agent. Allied with Trump but at the same time holding leverage for himself with a glaring Russian investigation narrative the press can't put down, and that he was breathing life into.
        How do you know Comey was the leaker to the media?

Comment

How do you know Comey was the leaker to the media?
          Because the way it all went down. His firing didn't leak to the press unlike everything else that has been leaking like sieve. The way he fired him was intentionally done so he'd be informed through the people he was buddy buddy with and leaking to (the press/CNN). He wasn't even in town at his office where the letter was delivered.

You may not like Rush but the media has fall over themselves with looking for a smoking gun in Russia. Even to the extent of using someone as compromised professionally as Comey as their main source.
          Of course there isn't hard line proof but it seems evident that he has been leaking, further breathing life into this Russia thing.

Comment

Because the way it all went down. His firing didn't leak to the press unlike everything else that has been leaking like sieve. The way he fired him was intentionally done so he'd be informed through the people he was buddy buddy with and leaking to (the press/CNN). He wasn't even in town at his office where the letter was delivered.

You may not like Rush but the media has fall over themselves with looking for a smoking gun in Russia. Even to the extent of using someone as compromised professionally as Comey as their main source.
            Of course there isn't hard line proof but it seems evident that he has been leaking, further breathing life into this Russia thing.
            No hard proof I see just you stating your opinion.

Comment

Yea it essentially is haha. But I have to say my prognostications have been right thus far. I have a feeling Kimberly Guilfoyle will be the new press secretary in a week or two. Honestly she doesn't seem like a good pick. I feel like she sort of tries to hard in emulating an astute wise guy like Trump. This would play right into Trump's latest statement that the press core is too destructive rather than productive and that they will literally stop doing press briefings. Kimberly Guilfoyle doesn't seem like she's cut from the cloth necessary to weather such a position. If you think a moderate and career PR guy in Spicer had a hard time (so hard that he's being replaced) then damnnn, she's going to get hit hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Comey refuses to testify in front of senate...

Make of that what u want
                He doesn't want to contradict himself given Trump is the one with the "tapes". Susan Rice refused to testify too.

Comment

He doesn't want to contradict himself given Trump is the one with the "tapes". Susan Rice refused to testify too.
                  Exactly, that's my thought too...

Susan rice, I kinda feel bad for because she went out and lied for obama n Hillary, then when exposed, they kicked her to the curb..

Comment

State your hard proof

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      State your hard proof
                      On what???????

Comment

Working...
                      X