• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    where's bernie and his crying memes?

its been a while I needed a good laugh
    Yo Javi, what's up?

Comment

• Comey refuses to testify in front of senate...

Make of that what u want

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Comey refuses to testify in front of senate...

Make of that what u want
        What's your view on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          What's your view on that?
          Not sure yet... he did say cryptically that he would share his story when "time is right". Whatever that means

2 trains of thought..

1. What is he waiting for... here is his chance, in front of the senate and nation to remove all doubt and finally get answers. If trump did him bogus, and their is credible evidence that trump was selling out America, here is comedy's chance to expose and bury trump.

2. He doesn't want to go because there really isn't much evidence of Russia/trump, the whole thing will be revealed as more of a witchhunt for political purposes (though I do think there should be an investigation)... when he starts taking questions, this whole liberal narrative could be exposed as much to do about nothing in terms of trumps role in all of this..

From my perspective, from all the solid evidence that has been shown, it seems like Flynn was a possible blackmail candidate, Yates and company told trump.. trump and pence talked to Flynn, he lied to them, but they took his word, and backed him. then when Flynn got exposed for lying to trump n pence, trump fired his ass.. Flynn ****ed everything up by lying to his bosses.. had he told the truth to trump n pence, they probably would have forced him to resign, but it wouldn't have exploded into this huge scandal.

That's about the only thing that can actually be proven.. all this other noise is just political smear tactics until more credible evidence comes to light..

Comey gets up there and testifies and doesn't have solid evidence, it's going to make trump look like the victim of a witchhunt, which is the last thing his political enemies want..

Think of this... comey says trump lied in the letter saying he told him 3 times he wasn't under investigation, but then trump releases tape of comey saying just that.. that's a worst case scenario for trump enemies, and I think that could be the reason comey doesn't testify..

Lastly,,, comey could just be waiting, giving trump enough rope to hang himself.. just keep letting trump tweet about comey, and hopefully trump contradicts himself, and then comey can come out a few months from now, and show trump being a liar..
          If I'm an advisor to trump, I'm telling him to not say a word about any of this Russian stuff or comey, and tweet and talk about nothing but policy issues.. stay focused on government and not all the gossip.. if trump is innocent and truthful, then let the left keep spinning these lies and let their house of cards narrative collapse.. but good luck at getting trump to stfu if your an advisor

Comment

• But hey....They like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Wtf u laughing at????

Are you as dumb as addixx?

I thought you were better than that?

He makes claims yet no one can verify.. the GOP that got raided has absolutely no involvement with trump, according to liberal media outlets of all people
              Was actually laughing at his dumb reply.... posts stuff.... asked for source.... doesnt come up with source calls you lazy I thought that was funny

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yo Javi, what's up?
                Busy week.... you?

Im more interested in those white house tapes to be honest......

there's something.....

Comment

Was actually laughing at his dumb reply.... posts stuff.... asked for source.... doesnt come up with source calls you lazy I thought that was funny
                  Ok sorry about confusion

War bears

Word is trubisky looking good in rookie camp

Comment

Busy week.... you?

there's something.....
                    The White House tapes will be the most interesting thing in the past 20 years.. if there are actual tapes.. trump claims it, but who knows, he could be bluffing, but definitely got comey scared to testify in my opinion..

If all this Russian stuff was true (treason level) comey could bury trump.. but he isn't which leads me to believe there really isn't much there outside of Flynn being a blackmail candidate.. and manaforts past dealings which trump didn't vet properly and quickly got rid of him..

Trump can be polarizing but his ego wants him to be best president ever, I have huge doubts about trump selling out America... the dudes ego would never allow it.. he wants to be up there with Reagan, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington, Jackson, Kennedy...

Comment

Busy week.... you?

there's something.....
                      I am just here as usual. Who do you think those tapes will make look bad?

Comment

Working...
                      X