OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Might be sooner than that.

You know, I used to read Nat Geo mags at my grandma's house back in the day. Had some real turmoil and strife, along with some beautiful wildlife pics. Wished I kept some of the older one's.

Now?

You look at the History Channel, Discovery Channel, hell, The Learning Channel?

It's almost all complete shit.
    omg is that really for real?

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Just going to leave this here...

Ousting Milo was the start and with smearing O'reilly into oblivion it's the beginning of "cleaning Fox up". Hannity will be next. Then Tucker.
      Key element here: George Soros's MediaMatters run by David Brock
      where was the hate for bill clinton???

lots of people ****tin all over bill oreilly, well deserved, but excuse bill clinton smh

definition of hypocrisy

(not directed at the poster im replying to just sayin in general)

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Yes they both got deferments. If you know anything about that time and who got deferments you'd know there we're three types of deferments. 1. If you were a senator/congressmen's son type, 2. financial privilege type and 3. If you were a brilliant mind and college bound type.
        sources please.

I've never heard of a deferment given solely for being a Senator's kid, or for "financial privilege". I know you didn't get them for being "college bound" or "brilliant". You only got a student deferment by being a student.

I'm dying to see what you source, since you seem to be regurgitating far-out talking points here.

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        See the differences?
        Nope, because you are making this up. Or at least I'm wagering you are.

You've been asked to source, so we shall see what comes of that. I'll predict right now you can't source your claims about 'Senators kids deferments' or 'financial' deferments.

To me for someone who when his card got pull to go the military he ran and hid behind his privilage status...
        I believe Trump got medical deferments. IIRC, it was for bone spurs in his feet.

Look he's ready to send your kids to go to war and die but when his card was pulled he ran and hid.

Huge difference between Clinton and Trump.
        They BOTH did.

Get that through your head. I know your guy Gruber called you guys "stupid", but please don't prove him right.

They BOTH used deferments. They BOTH dodged the draft.

Stop being a superfan cheerleader and accept reality.

Now as far as me calling you a Republican, well it's based on what you told me your voting history is. [B]You say you are a libertarian but only voted one time for a libertarian, that's what you told me.
        and you only raped a few kids, so you're a child rapist.

I said no such thing.

Cite me saying I only voted "one time for a libertarian".

If you do, I'll retract what I said about you. I'm only throwing back what you throw at me, as I said would happen.

And you said you may have voted for a Dem in a local small election, another thing you told me. So in your 45 years of life and being able to vote for the last 27 years you have only voted non republican twice? Ok you are not a republican. Lol lol
        Again, I never said that.

I can name THREE right off the top of my head.

You're stuck in that 'R vs D' binary logic, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

lots of people ****tin all over bill oreilly, well deserved, but excuse bill clinton smh

definition of hypocrisy
          If it wasn't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have any standards.

It is funny watching the superfans here flipping **** being called out for this obvious hypocrisy.

Comment

omg is that really for real?
            Sadly, yes.

It's ominously Orwellian.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              If it wasn't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have any standards.

It is funny watching the superfans here flipping **** being called out for this obvious hypocrisy.
              i like how his response is:

"well this thread is about trump not clinton".

im sittin here like I know this guy cant be serious with that weak ass excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                sources please.

I've never heard of a deferment given solely for being a Senator's kid, or for "financial privilege". I know you didn't get them for being "college bound" or "brilliant". You only got a student deferment by being a student.

I'm dying to see what you source, since you seem to be regurgitating far-out talking points here.

Nope, because you are making this up. Or at least I'm wagering you are.

You've been asked to source, so we shall see what comes of that. I'll predict right now you can't source your claims about 'Senators kids deferments' or 'financial' deferments.

I believe Trump got medical deferments. IIRC, it was for bone spurs in his feet.

They BOTH did.

Get that through your head. I know your guy Gruber called you guys "stupid", but please don't prove him right.

They BOTH used deferments. They BOTH dodged the draft.

Stop being a superfan cheerleader and accept reality.

and you only raped a few kids, so you're a child rapist.

I said no such thing.

Cite me saying I only voted "one time for a libertarian".

If you do, I'll retract what I said about you. I'm only throwing back what you throw at me, as I said would happen.

Again, I never said that.

I can name THREE right off the top of my head.

You're stuck in that 'R vs D' binary logic, again.
                You can ask any military vet out there that got drafted back them and ask them who were the ones that got deferments, they will tell you the same thing i tell you. My dad was a Vietnam Vet and he always said he wish he would have dodge or came from privilege ala being a senators son type or financial privilege type.

Dude look up your history of the Vietnam War and see for yourself on who got deferments back then and talk to Vets and see what they tell you on who got deferments. Im not doing your research for you. I go off what i learned.

Look dude regardless i know they both got deferments and dodged but your types were going in on Clinton when he was president about dodging the draft and what not. But now that Trump is president you are saying nothing about his dodging.

You said people are being hypocritical on not saying anything about Clinton dodging the draft but now they are quite loud about Trump dodging.

Both sides are being hypocritcal on this. Both guys dodged and both get heat from either side but aimed in opposite directions.

Look dude i really dont care if either one dodged but dont be a draft dodger when your card is pulled then when president be gung hoe about war and ready to send our kids to die.

As far as you not being a republican. Dude you went on and on about how you are a libertarian, and when i asked you if you ever voted libertarian, instead of giving tons of examples of voting libertarian you gave the name of one guy that you voted libertarian. Then you said you may have voted for a Dem in a Local town election.

Then i told you if you are a libertarian then vote libetarian every time as they have a canidate available for you to vote for. But then you said your fiscal views outweigh your social views so thats why your voting record has a 99.9% republican lean.

All im saying is yes you can claim this and that but when it comes down to it your voting records shows you as being something that you claim you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Look dude regardless i know they both got deferments and dodged but your types were going in on Clinton when he was president about dodging the draft and what not. But now that Trump is president you are saying nothing about his dodging.
                  False.

I just said they BOTH dodged the draft, more than once too.

Please, try and keep up here.

That said, while they BOTH dodged, only one of them said they "loathed" the military. The one you're cheerleading for, ironically.

Ask your dad how he felt about Clinton saying that.....

You can ask any military vet out there that got drafted back them and ask them who were the ones that got deferments, they will tell you the same thing i tell you.
                  I have.

As with you, my dad went over there too. He volunteered, however.

And you were wrong. No one got deferments for being a Senator's kid, or "brilliant", or any of that nonsense you asserted. That's why you didn't source any of those far-out claims. So we will move on.

But then you said your fiscal views outweigh your social views so thats why your voting record has a 99.9% republican lean.
                  False, again.

Can you please quit telling me how I've voted. It's annoying, and very arrogant. You weren't in the ballot box with me, so knock this nonsense off.

All im saying is yes you can claim this and that but when it comes down to it your voting records shows you as being something that you claim you are not.
                  No, what you falsely assert my voting record is doesn't add up with my actual voting record.

That's why you don't build strawmen and make stuff up. It never matches.

It's cool. You give Team D players passes, while you call out the Team R guys for doing the exact same things. There's millions of political superfans out there who Party affiliation above all else. No problem in admitting you're one of them.

Comment

definition of hypocrisy

(not directed at the poster im replying to just sayin in general)
                    It's a political witch hunt. The holier then thou media conglomerates like CNN are pushing this disingenuous narrative as if they are leading the way in not tolerating sex crimes by high profile men in the public sphere. Why won't they lambaste Baldwin for knowingly doing a sex scene with an underage girl, then lying saying the producer didnt tell him. Or David Letterman's long spanning career where he sexually exploited inferior women in his staff. It's all bull****. I never knew, in jest, thanking a fellow woman co-worker for her "blondeness" or calling an attractive african american coworker "hot chocolate" would be grounds to not let me work anymore. H*ll have we all not said far worst things to girls we worked with? The same goes for having stuff said to us. This is why Trump won. This is insane.

Comment

i like how his response is:

"well this thread is about trump not clinton".

im sittin here like I know this guy cant be serious with that weak ass excuse
                      Superfans aren't too forward or deep thinking.

It doesn't take much intellect to mindlessly say "D=right, R=wrong" on everything, even in the instances when they both do the exact same things.

Comment

Working...
                      X