OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    At your age.....

Peeing more than a few drops is a party.

...That's no joke either !

Kidney stones keep roll'n out of me like clockwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Ppl are too soft

America in general is too soft

I dunno Wtf happen

They say america is usually a couple decades behind Europe politically

We're gonna be liberal like that in 2040.
      Might be sooner than that.

You know, I used to read Nat Geo mags at my grandma's house back in the day. Had some real turmoil and strife, along with some beautiful wildlife pics. Wished I kept some of the older one's.

Now?

You look at the History Channel, Discovery Channel, hell, The Learning Channel?

It's almost all complete shit.

Comment

• Just going to leave this here...

Ousting Milo was the start and with smearing O'reilly into oblivion it's the beginning of "cleaning Fox up". Hannity will be next. Then Tucker.
        Key element here: George Soros's MediaMatters run by David Brock

Comment

• Smeared ???

Pathetic when a man can't get laid and has to revert to desperate measures in hopes of get'n laid.

I guess sexual harassment has no bounds....

Comment

• At least now I can say I posted in this thread. Thank me later boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Smeared ???

Pathetic when a man can't get laid and has to revert to desperate measures in hopes of get'n laid.

I guess sexual harassment has no bounds....

Nothing wrong with being a dirty old man

But fool has to stop after getting turned down

Can't be all vindictive and shiet.

Getting girls fired, transferred, uninvited to your show and shiet

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                How can you not see it.
                Ask yourself that question.

They BOTH got deferments.
                They BOTH used 'privilege' to avoid the draft.

You are doing what Bernie did; the Team D dodger gets a pass, the Team R dodger gets called out.

That's hypocrisy 101.

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                And you are a republican.
                And you are a child rapist.

See how it works now?

Again, knock off trying to label me incorrectly.

Comment

You're a known hypocrite who I will treat accordingly.
                  And you're a known Stolen Valor poseur who never served who I will treat accordingly.

Two can play your game, and you were told this earlier.

Be an ass, get treated like an ass.

Comment

LMFAO! I always think of 1bad65 and his posts when I see this meme.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-20-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Ask yourself that question.

They BOTH got deferments.
                      They BOTH used 'privilege' to avoid the draft.

You are doing what Bernie did; the Team D dodger gets a pass, the Team R dodger gets called out.

That's hypocrisy 101.

And you are a child rapist.

See how it works now?

Again, knock off trying to label me incorrectly.
                      Yes they both got deferments. If you know anything about that time and who got deferments you'd know there we're three types of deferments. 1. If you were a senator/congressmen's son type, 2. financial privilege type and 3. If you were a brilliant mind and college bound type.

Well it's well known that Clinton was a brilliant mind/high IQ type and because of that he got a deferment. Guess what category Trump fell into? Yep he was one of those financial privilege types.

See the differences?

Plus when Clinton ran for president he didnt run on being this pro military type where hes looking to defeat these people over here and those people over there.

Trump who was able to dodge the draft solely on being a financially rich privileged kid ran for president on a platform of being pro military, someone who wants to build the military up and is ready for war and ready to defeat people. To me for someone who when his card got pull to go the military he ran and hid behind his privilage status is fake as fuk because now as president he is all gung hoe and ready to go to war and send our kids to die but ran and hid when his card got pulled.

Look he's ready to send your kids to go to war and die but when his card was pulled he ran and hid.

Huge difference between Clinton and Trump.

I don't mind when a president is pro miliatary and is ready for war to fight injustices around the world and send our kids to die and fight for our freedom. But when it comes from a person like trump who ran and hid behind his daddy's financial privileges. I have a huge problem with that.

Now as far as me calling you a Republican, well it's based on what you told me your voting history is. You say you are a libertarian but only voted one time for a libertarian, that's what you told me. And you said you may have voted for a Dem in a local small election, another thing you told me. So in your 45 years of life and being able to vote for the last 27 years you have only voted non republican twice? Ok you are not a republican. Lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X