No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    damn son thats tihgt,,,, whatu do with it,,,?
    Struggled to get a job in this great economy we have. Since I found something decent, I had to threaten to quit unless I got a raise and they told me if I stayed with the company, I would get a 10% annual increase for the next 5 years.

It's a dog eat dog world and a lot of companies want everything for nothing. You have to prove what you bring to the table and force them to pay you accordingly.
    Last edited by mathed; 09-03-2016, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

none of which was earned with an honest dime. trump tower was built from hard work and dedication.

Comment

• COUGHING for dang 4 mins in Ohio 9/5/16
        dang u guys serious about picking this evil witch???????
        karma is catching up to her

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and Applied Engineering.
          Howlee **** we almost got the same BS.... ME and Electronics E. for me...

Comment

• Trump will run the U.S. economy down the drain and declare Chapter 11 and tell all the lenders **** you I will pay you on my term which is 10 cents on a dollar I owe you.

He's done it many a times.....

Comment

• I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and they had this doctor on the show, and he thinks that Hilary had a stroke around 2012.

She needs help walking upstairs, sometimes her memory isn't very clear, she actually forgot where she was at one point.

It all started September 15th 2012

His other theory is that she is on anti coagulant drugs for some other disorder which is why she is all messed up, because she has been on them for too long.

Either way that hoe is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and they had this doctor on the show, and he thinks that Hilary had a stroke around 2012.

She needs help walking upstairs, sometimes her memory isn't very clear, she actually forgot where she was at one point.

It all started September 15th 2012

His other theory is that she is on anti coagulant drugs for some other disorder which is why she is all messed up, because she has been on them for too long.

Either way that hoe is sick.
                She had a blood clot near the brain in 2012. She fell and had a concussion so I'd think she uses blood thinners (anticoagulant) to reduce risk of stroke...which is high if you have a blood clot bear the brain. I don't know whether or not it is still an issue...it definitely was a serious one 4 years ago.

Comment

• Clinton and Trump will answer questions during a live Commander in Chief forum in an hour.

The current polls have it very close so it will be interesting to see what how things poll after this.
                  Last edited by jaded; 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Hillary getting hit with very damning questions straight off...not looking good for her at all. It just started but she's off to the worst start and looking stressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Hillary getting hit with very damning questions straight off...not looking good for her at all. It just started but she's off to the worst start and looking stressed.
                      Do you have a link?

Comment

Working...
                      X