No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You did the right thing because nothing about the thread was factual.
    The liberal narrative continues. It's not a fact unless you believe it is a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      whatu degrees in,,,,,,,,,,,,????
      Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and Applied Engineering.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The liberal narrative continues. It's not a fact unless you believe it is a fact.
        Oh yeah? I would love to have a Taco truck on my street corner. How about you?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• FBI asked cliton about using her private server for confidential emails
              Cliton: "I can not recall anything because i had a concussion on 2012"

soooo are you guys going to vote for someone that is having Alzheimer?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and Applied Engineering.
                damn son thats tihgt,,,, whatu do with it,,,?

Comment

• Trump is busy trying to actually discuss issues of the inner-city African American community and the liberal media says he's racist while trying to draw attention from the fact that Hillary got caught lying about her emails yet again.

It's so obvious that the walls are about to completely collapse on the Democratic corruption machine that has ravaged this country for the last 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

she's pure political wealth building for herself scum.

under the guise of multiculturalism and "helping" minorities.

its what gets me so mad at poor minorities voting for a corrupt white woman who has been rich her entire life.

it sickens me to death..

people deserve the government they get.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

FBI asked cliton about using her private server for confidential emails
                      Cliton: "I can not recall anything because i had a concussion on 2012"

soooo are you guys going to vote for someone that is having Alzheimer?
                      Right!!!!?

Dr. Drew gets his show cancelled for saying she appears to have health issues, the liberal media says that the health issue thing has been " be dunked as a fallacy" and her entire defense regarding the lies associated with her emails was that she can't remember anything due to her concussion, lololol.

So is she in good health and is knowingly lying to the FBI and the American people or is she mentally and physically unfit to be president like Trump says?

When will she get her stories straight? When will people wake up?

Comment

Working...
                      X