No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    We are short-sighted but Trump is playing a long-term game. Explain.
    in regards to what? everything?

Comment

• Susan Rice has admitted it was she who unmasked the Trump associates caught up in surveillance. She denies leaking the names, however:

"I receive those reports, as did each of those other officials, and there were occasions when I would receive a report when a U.S. person was referred to. Name not provided, just U.S. person," Rice said. "And sometimes in that context, in order to understand the importance of the report and understand its significance, it was necessary to find out who that U.S. person was."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-requests.html

But less than two weeks ago, Rice denied she did the unmasking:

“I know nothing about this,” Rice said at the time. “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today … So today, I really don’t know to what Chairman Nunes was referring. But he said that whatever he was referring to was a legal, lawful surveillance and that it was potentially incidental collection on American citizens.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-revealed.html

So superfans, was she lying now or lying two weeks ago?

Comment

• My contribution for the day...

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          My contribution for the day...
          Well we all knew you wouldn't be debating the facts like an adult.

That's really all you do, post snarky pics and insult anonymous people.

What drives a 50-something man to act that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Well we all knew you wouldn't be debating the facts like an adult.

That's really all you do, post snarky pics and insult anonymous people.

What drives a 50-something man to act that way?

Debate'n facts ???

I thought you guys just made em up like your president.

Again if you wanna debate your alternative facts may I suggest you guys form a giant circle jerk and create your own thread.

Again quit your snivel'n and feel free to show us where I have insulted you when you haven't engage me in convo.

You complain like a teenage girl but continue to engage me with unwanted dialogue.

What a manly man you are for put'n Siablo on ignore when he's done nothing but rub your nose in it when you've posted alternative facts.

But don't let me stop you from be'n the hypocrite you are.

Do your thing stinky.....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-04-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Why do you, as a 50-something, go online and hurl insults at anonymous people?

I understand kids doing it for kicks until they hit puberty and discover girls, but a grown man in his 50s still doing it???

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Why do you, as a 50-something, go online and hurl insults at anonymous people?

I understand kids doing it for kicks until they hit puberty and discover girls, but a grown man in his 50s still doing it???

And the truth shall set you free....:blow:

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-04-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Are there any Trump supporters left, besides trolls?

Seriously. The guy clearly is a disaster and lied about everything. I can sorta see the appeal during the election, drain the swamp, right. Get rid of the crooks and corrupt politicians working for big business. Right, so I get all that. But here we are and he's done the exact opposite - he drained the swamp and filled it with his own swamp - crooks and corrupt politicians.

The healthcare bill was an absolute joke and so unbelievably terrible, how much more of the burden would have been shifted to the working class. No surprise it was shot down but still, goes to show her his real interests are.

Internet freedom privacy - absolutely nothing from Trump. Again shows where his interests are (big business, not the working class).

And we can go on and on.

So are there any Trump supporters left, actual logical thinkers?

Or is it all that remains are xenophobic rednecks, get dem mooslims out of ma country type left? Like there aren't any rational arguments left at this point to continue supporting him, right? But Hillary is a crook doesn't cut it anymore, yeah of course she's a cvnt, that's not a valid excuse now that he's president. So what is it boxing scene lounge, any legit supporters left with rational reasoning?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Are there any Trump supporters left, besides trolls?

Seriously. The guy clearly is a disaster and lied about everything. I can sorta see the appeal during the election, drain the swamp, right. Get rid of the crooks and corrupt politicians working for big business. Right, so I get all that. But here we are and he's done the exact opposite - he drained the swamp and filled it with his own swamp - crooks and corrupt politicians.

The healthcare bill was an absolute joke and so unbelievably terrible, how much more of the burden would have been shifted to the working class. No surprise it was shot down but still, goes to show her his real interests are.

Internet freedom privacy - absolutely nothing from Trump. Again shows where his interests are (big business, not the working class).

And we can go on and on.

Or is it all that remains are xenophobic rednecks, get dem mooslims out of ma country type left? Like there aren't any rational arguments left at this point to continue supporting him, right? But Hillary is a crook doesn't cut it anymore, yeah of course she's a cvnt, that's not a valid excuse now that he's president. So what is it boxing scene lounge, any legit supporters left with rational reasoning?

Now I don't go thow'n around praise to your average Seahawks fans but....

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Are there any Trump supporters left, besides trolls?

And we can go on and on.

Base on how annoying liberals like u and Bernie have become the conservative base just got stronger and I bet u a lot of democrats are annoyed as well watching their local news turn into a circle jerks of snowflakes, and their sport news turns into political crybabies for demorats

We got 2020 secured beach

Comment

Working...
                      X