No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You main negotiatior with Mueller is gone. Your new lawyer is a Fox News conspiracy theorists who won't work with Mueller.

Trump is about to get subpoenaed in front of a grand jury
    And yet you still won't take a ban bet on impeachment.....

Comment

Now you see why he's been bankrupt 6 times.
      Trump has never been bankrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        And yet you still won't take a ban bet on impeachment.....
        When I saw you mention you had a ban bet with someone didn't i ask you not up honor it because I want to see you around when it all comes crashing down? Then a cpl weeks later you try to get me to do something i had told you prior that i didn't agree with. Why would i agree to do something i had already told you i don't agree with? You keep bringing this up as if it's something I'm avoiding when you know its something i didn't agree with even before you offered it. And I told you to bet money instead.

Comment

• This is a very encouraging sign for our great leader

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Dowd resigns. A blow because he was the main one negotiating with Mueller. Instead Trump has brought in a lawyer He hired from Fox News because he saw him on there saying Trump is being set up by the deep state. These are not serious people

Fake News doe

Comment

When I saw you mention you had a ban bet with someone didn't i ask you not up honor it because I want to see you around when it all comes crashing down? Then a cpl weeks later you try to get me to do something i had told you prior that i didn't agree with. Why would i agree to do something i had already told you i don't agree with? You keep bringing this up as if it's something I'm avoiding when you know its something i didn't agree with even before you offered it. And I told you to bet money instead.
            People can't bet money here, as to do so would require personal info to be released. You know this.

That's why I like ban or sig bets. They are beyond easy to pay up on.

Want a sig bet instead?

Comment

• Wikileaks reported on HRC and Nicolas Sarkozy colluding to knock Ghaddafi off back in 2016. Sarkozy has been arrested for crimes related to Ghaddafi and Libya. HRC is going down. If she goes down, this whole farcical TrumpRussia lie goes down as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                GOP 101

blame Obama for everything
                credit him nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  People can't bet money here, as to do so would require personal info to be released. You know this.

That's why I like ban or sig bets. They are beyond easy to pay up on.

Want a sig bet instead?
                  No. PM me and I'll give you my email where we can discuss a real bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    Wikileaks reported on HRC and Nicolas Sarkozy colluding to knock Ghaddafi off back in 2016. Sarkozy has been arrested for crimes related to Ghaddafi and Libya. HRC is going down. If she goes down, this whole farcical TrumpRussia lie goes down as well.
                    We all know Hillary is a war criminal. This country doesn't prosecute war criminals. If it did we'd lose half our government. Henry Kissinger is still walking around like nothing happened

Comment

No. PM me and I'll give you my email where we can discuss a real bet
                      And then?

Face it, account numbers, addresses, etc will need to be provided in order to pay up.

Then, you have to guarantee the money is there in the first place. That would entail an escrow account, or trusting a 3rd party to hold the money.

You're avoiding betting by setting unrealistic conditions.

Let's be real here. You're saying it's gotta be at least a $1k bet. Can you show me any instances here of folks betting that kind of money and the winner actually being paid?

Comment

Working...
                      X