No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I don't know whyIi thought you were older. I must be mixing you up with Mak.
    I know mak

He's like an uncle to me

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      As usual you're all over the place.

Did you take your meds today ???
      And as usual you resort to insult when you cant address the other person's case.

Typical.

Since you're still acting like this, I gotta ask my questions to you again about your antics:

Why do you do this nonsense day in, day out? You get into political debates and you inevitably resort to personal insults and name-calling. What purpose does that serve?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        The thread and the topic is Donald Trump's presidency. You are free to create an "Obamacare " thread. Please stay focussed on Mr Trump and his accomplishments.
        Hello Gruber, the topic President Trump is working on is Obamacare.

I'm guessing I've made points you cant address, hence you now moving to incorrectly calling out fallacy to avoid offering up a rebuttal.

Ok, so you have no rebuttal. Got it. Next time, just fess up you're stumped and save the drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          And yet you lack the stones to make a ban bet saying that Trump will get impeached.

I'm game if you grow some.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I'm guessing I've made points you cant address, hence you now moving to incorrectly calling out fallacy to avoid offering up a rebuttal.

Ok, so you have no rebuttal. Got it. Next time, just fess up you're stumped and save the drama.
            STFU and eat glass. I'm done even assuming that you are a human being capable of sentient thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              STFU and eat glass. I'm done even assuming that you are a human being capable of sentient thought.
              I'm capable of making points you cant refute.

And I made you resort to insult.

Let me give you a final chance to engage in adult discourse and debate:

What's your take on the healthcare issue that President Trump is currently dealing with?

Comment

And as usual you resort to insult when you cant address the other person's case.

Typical.

Since you're still acting like this, I gotta ask my questions to you again about your antics:

Why do you do this nonsense day in, day out? You get into political debates and you inevitably resort to personal insults and name-calling. What purpose does that serve?

You must think people can't read and don't see right through your bs.

Keep cry'n mama's boy.....

Comment

What's your take on the healthcare issue that President Trump is currently dealing with?

Yeah....Everybody's insult'n you.

Weak !!!

Comment

Trump ain't work'n on sh !t and certainly not healthcare which he's conveniently swept under the rug !

He's too busy play'n golf in Florida while his Congress tells em to fug off...

Comment

I've already stated in this thread that the failure of the plan wasn't Trump's fault entirely. He has no idea how to govern and doesn't understand the DC infighting, but that's why mongs like you voted for him.

90% of the failure was due to:

1) the plan was bad to begin with, even though the Republican idiots has 8 freaking years to come up with a plan they could agree on.
                      2) the former Tea Party now something called the Freedom whatever. They wanted to take out items to help out working class Americans, who they hate, and the "moderates" in the Rep Party couldn't deal with removing those items (to their credit).

Comment

Working...
                      X