No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks.

The full circuit court did not rule on the appeal, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I figure you'd be happy, because we're paying for yours. Your leeching continues on. Btw, you're welcome.

Don't worry, as Trump said it well before this bill was even written, it will implode under its own weight. And when it implodes, remember that its your team's plan.

It's so funny you grubers can't seem to exhibit forward thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Trump is a fool, a pathological liar and a charlatan but the failure to overturn Obamacare rests squarely on the House Republicans. They've had 8 freaking years to work on a new health care plan.....EIGHT YEARS.....and they couldn't come up with a piece of legislation they could agree on.

Absolute and utter morons.
        I'd like to hear your opinion on the Team D players who lied to us by their own admission to give us Obamacare in the first place.

Surely you have some vitriol for those liars, don't you.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I figure you'd be happy, because we're paying for yours. Your leeching continues on. Btw, you're welcome.

Don't worry, as Trump said it well before this bill was even written, it will implode under its own weight. And when it implodes, remember that its your team's plan.

It's so funny you grubers can't seem to exhibit forward thinking.

I want for nothing and run a family business.

Try again.

But feel free to keep cry'n.....

Comment

• Comment

• Trumps healthcare plan was an utter failure

Obamacare is crap, but trumps plan was a step backwards

Comment

• Comment

• The legacy of Obama won't be Obamacare. It'll be the changing of the Republican/Conservative ideology. Republicans/Convervatives have long held the belief that government should not be involved in healthcare. A true Republican/Conservative would just repeal Obamacare and not replace it. Replacing Obamacare is a liberal position. Liberals beleive government should be involved in healthcare and now so do Republicans/Conservatives

Comment

• I wanted trumpcare to pass since 70% of the people who will be affected are trump voters. That's what they want anyway so give it to them

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I'd like to hear your opinion on the Team D players who lied to us by their own admission to give us Obamacare in the first place.

Surely you have some vitriol for those liars, don't you.....
                      Please try to focus. This is a thread about Trump's presidency, not Obama. That ship has sailed. What Obama did or didn't do is irrelevant to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X