No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I didn't cite "monitoring", I cited "wiretapping".

So yes, I was being "technical", and you were not.

Keep up please.

You're really stupid, even for a gruber.
    Okay switch out monitoring for wiretapping and still Schmidt didn't contract himself. So why did you start a new thread with that crappy link? You should have read both articles and you would have seen that no contradiction occurred.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Okay switch out monitoring for wiretapping and still Schmidt didn't contract himself.
      Yes, he did.

You're just not bright enough to see it. I even highlighted it for you grubers, and you still can't find it!!

Stuck on stupid, again.

Comment

Yes, he did.

You're just not bright enough to see it. I even highlighted it for you grubers, and you still can't find it!!

Stuck on stupid, again.
        Schmidt was not a source for Trump's claim because he didn't mention Trump's phones being wiretapped in his article. Highlight where in Schmidt's first article that he stated that Trump's phones were wiretapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The bill has yet to be "scored" by the Congressional Budget Office,...
          And when they do score it, ignore it completely.

They "scored" the original so badly, they were off by about HALF!!

When you screw up that bad, you don't deserve to be taken seriously any longer.

Comment

• Pretty good, except the part about making old people pay more, I am against that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Highlight where in Schmidt's first article that he stated that Trump's phones were wiretapped.
              Right here you stupid gruber:

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              "On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones.” That’s right, the same NY Times reporter who was one of the sources for the President’s claim, said that there was no evidence for the claim."
              You can't really be this stupid. Please tell me you're being obtuse, or that English is not your first language.....

Comment

• Go ask Dunn or something. He'll get it. He's liberal, but not a stupid person.

Maybe he's a better teacher than me, but you are a very slow person.

Comment

• Fake thread.

Comment

• Old guys rule...deal with THAT fact, pinks.

Comment

Right here you stupid gruber:

You can't really be this stupid. Please tell me you're being obtuse, or that English is not your first language.....
                      His aides not him. Go read the article. What Schmidt said in his second article was there is no proof of Trump's claim that his phones in the Trump Tower were wiredtapped. We are all waiting on Trump to provide evidence for that claim. Slow down and read and you will see that two different things are being argued here. Trump's aide being monitored because of their interactions with Russians vs Trump being wiretapped himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X