No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    There is not ample evidence that a Democrat (or Republican) Sec of State stands to make hundreds of millions dollars from a policy decision as there is in this case.
    It already happened!!!

See Hillary Clinton.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Please stop over exaggerating things just to try and fit them into your argument.
    I've exaggerated nothing. If you want something sourced, ask please.

If you don't care about the possible consequences of your decisions, thats fine with me. I think its always smart to game out all possibilities.
    Strawman, again.

I am not generally concerned that people who have chosen a life in public service profit from it, regardless of affiliation.
    And yet you suddenly are now, days after Team R 's guy took office in the WH.

Why the double standard?

However, also regardless of party affiliation, I am always concerned when someone leaves a multi million dollar job for a public sector job and takes a 90% paycut.
    I'd wager in Trump's case it's alot more than 90%.

That said, I call that public service. It's how I believe the Founders intended. We get the people who found great success in the USA to then use their knowledge and experience to better the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You posted you didn't use the word debate when you did. I posted I never claimed he raised taxes, which I didn't. I posted he got rid of a tax credit. You said it was premium, I said ok and didn't suggest otherwise.

I don't care if you answer or not.
      He did not do anything regarding taxes. It wasn't a tax. IT was a premium. You added a word ('tax') that was not there. By your own standards you "lied".

I'm not going to play this game with you. You seem to have admitted you were wrong, but I need to clarify you were mistaken and Trump did not "raise taxes".

Once done, you get an answer to your question. Or play more games and dont get an answer. I could care less, especially after I showed a few days ago admitting one was wrong can actually be done.

Call it humoring me if you must, but this is the results of constant obfuscation, strawmen, and attrition tactics. I react to my opponents tactics, as taught me by my Debate coaches.

If you want to dial it back in the future, please do. It'll benefit you and make for better debate and discourse. Of course I'll do the same, as I just said. Trust me on that.

Or we can snipe at each other and not accomplish much.

Comment

• A quick question, Dunn.

Now this is general, of course, not specific to certain candidates.

Would you rather see folks who are already filthy rich via the private sector taking office, or political lifers who aren't rich yet, but always get richer and richer in office as they 'serve' the nation?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            A quick question, Dunn.

Now this is general, of course, not specific to certain candidates.

Would you rather see folks who are already filthy rich via the private sector taking office, or political lifers who aren't rich yet, but always get richer and richer in office as they 'serve' the nation?
            If a politician benefits from being in office I have no issue with that, assuming those gains are made legally. Most career politicians make more as they move up the ladder.

If a lifetime politician uses their position to illegally gain wealth, I want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. However, I have no issue if that wealth is gained through, for example, book sales or paid speeches.

I don't have a problem with the rich getting richer in the private sector.

My only issue is corporate executives that make moves that do not make sense to me. Go back to Jon Corzine. Man spent his whole life gaining and accumulating wealth then at the apex of his career he gives it all up for a $300k a year job as Governor that is fraught with headaches.

Sorry but moves like the that and the ones, deVos, Tillerson make no sense to me.

Comment

• Trump bought and brought his own cheering idiots to his CIA dribble the other day.

What a self conscious tiny lil man....

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/2...peech/#respond

Wikileaks is on the trail of obtain'n and releasing Trump's taxes since dip sh !t decided to renege on his promise !
              Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 01-23-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Trump bought and brought his own cheering idiots to his CIA dribble the other day.

What a self conscious tiny lil man....

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/2...peech/#respond

Wikileaks is on the trail of obtain'n and releasing Trump's taxes since dip sh !t decided to renege on his promise !
                trump loves the cia and they love him lets not pretend that soros didnt pay all those protesters in the womens march either. wikileaks loves trump and wont do anything either they know everything he does is legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by KovalevGGG View Post
                  trump loves the cia and they love him lets not pretend that soros didnt pay all those protesters in the womens march either. wikileaks loves trump and wont do anything either they know everything he does is legal.
                  Two words, Nazi Gemany.

Yeah...Pretty sure that went over real well.

That charade of a speech (If you can call it that) at the CIA was as transparent as a cheap skirt.

Love....Really ???

I cringe as an American every time this bufoon opens his trap...

Comment

Two words, Nazi Gemany.

Yeah...Pretty sure that went over real well.

That charade of a speech (If you can call it that) at the CIA was as transparent as a cheap skirt.

Love....Really ???

go to hell bleeding heart liberal as long as the cia plays ball trump will support them

Comment

Two words, Nazi Gemany.
                      How so??

Do tell how Trump is mirroring Nazi Germany. Be specific, of course. I'd love to hear that one!

Now remember, the Nazis were well known for attacking store fronts during their riots. Kristallnacht ring a bell?

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Good.

When extremists like yourself are ticked off and throwing tantrums, you know Trump is doing the right things.

Comment

Working...
                      X