No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Warner: ‘We’ve Had New Information That Raises More Questions’
    The top Democrat on the Senate's Russia investigation says he's worried about what he's just learned.

Warner also warns about a “coordinated” attack by the president and “Trump zealots” in the House of Representatives to undermine the legitimacy of the investigations against him, an effort Warner says includes the president’s threats to fire special counsel Robert Mueller and other officials as well as a secret Republican memo alleging “shocking” FBI surveillance abuse against Trump that Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) is now threatening to release. Warner calls out Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, in arguably more explicit terms than any Democrat has yet, saying he has read the underlying classified material used in the memo and that Nunes misrepresented it as part of a McCarthyite “secret Star Chamber” effort to discredit the FBI probe of the president.

“We’re seeing this coordinated effort to try to impede the investigation,” Warner says. The Nunes memo, which is apparently drawn from information contained in the same late-2017 document dumps that have caused the Senate panel to expand its inquiry, is based on “fabrications” and “connecting dots that don’t connect,” Warner asserts.

Warner also warns about a “coordinated” attack by the president and “Trump zealots” in the House of Representatives to undermine the legitimacy of the investigations against him, an effort Warner says includes the president’s threats to fire special counsel Robert Mueller and other officials as well as a secret Republican memo alleging “shocking” FBI surveillance abuse against Trump that Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) is now threatening to release. Warner calls out Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, in arguably more explicit terms than any Democrat has yet, saying he has read the underlying classified material used in the memo and that Nunes misrepresented it as part of a McCarthyite “secret Star Chamber” effort to discredit the FBI probe of the president.

“We’re seeing this coordinated effort to try to impede the investigation,” Warner says. The Nunes memo, which is apparently drawn from information contained in the same late-2017 document dumps that have caused the Senate panel to expand its inquiry, is based on “fabrications” and “connecting dots that don’t connect,” Warner asserts.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...olitico-216545

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      WOW!!!! This was a bill passed 98-2 by Congress. The first deadline was in October. Trump admin blew past it and Corker had to call and get the ball rolling. Today was the new deadline and the Trump admin refused to implement it. WOW

98-2! You can't get 98 senators to agree to rename a post office. And Trump refuses to follow thru on the bill he signed. He complained when he signed it. Now he refuses to do his job a Executive in Chief.

Comment

• We're living in a crazy world right now. Assange said use other channels twice. So Hannity and Assange have been speaking thru other means.......And why is Assange offering news on Warner days before Warner comes out with new news about the document release?

Comment

WOW!!!! This was a bill passed 98-2 by Congress. The first deadline was in October. Trump admin blew past it and Corker had to call and get the ball rolling. Today was the new deadline and the Trump admin refused to implement it. WOW

Comment

• Carrey may be a Canadian but he can sure sniff out a treasonous, spineless rat....

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              They are gonna vote on releasing the memo today

RELEASE THE MEMO
              Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It looks like they will vote to release it, though the Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to keep it hidden from the people.
              Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Carrey may be a Canadian but he can sure sniff out a treasonous, spineless rat....
              Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              What Democrats don't want you to know is that for every 1 job Obama created there were 75 new welfare recipients added.
              Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              I warned you against Trump but you refused to listen

Your continuing denial of the obvious can only mean one thing........

You're Gruber's stupid brother

😂😂😂
              Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Before it happens: oh he'll never do that

Trumpers once it happens: well has had to make a deal it won't be so bad

They love getting cucked by don
              Sneak peek of Trump's State of The Union address tonight

Mr. Speaker, and Mr. President, and my distinguished colleagues and our guests: I would like to add a personal word with regard to an issue that has been of great concern to all Americans over the past year. I refer, of course, to the investigations of the so-called Watergate affair. As you know, I have provided to the Special Prosecutor voluntarily a great deal of material. I believe that I have provided all the material that he needs to conclude his investigations and to proceed to prosecute the guilty and to clear the innocent.

I believe the time has come to bring that investigation and the other investigations of this matter to an end. One year of Watergate is enough.

Comment

Sneak peek of Trump's State of The Union address tonight
                You've been wrong on almost everything about Trump, so I'm betting you'll be wrong here.

I'll certainly be watching the SOTU address, that's for sure.

Comment

• Why would anybody watch a 30 minute bout of verbal diarrhoea?

Comment

• Comment

• Trump's lawyers trying to stop him from being interviewed in person

Obviously don't trust him not to lie

Comment

Working...
                      X