No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    the hrc cult are a desperate c0ck obsessed lot.
    Yup. When you have guys like SafeSpace latching on to discredited fake news, you know they are completely desperate and pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yup. When you have guys like SafeSpace latching on to discredited fake news, you know they are completely desperate and pathetic.
      safespace....

hes known to latch on to bullshlt.

Comment

• Trump has spent more time making up lies and enriching himself than focusing on the presidency, said he was done doing foreign deals a week ago, and just did another one.

Says he will give healthcare to everyone, has 0 plan to actually do it, his only plan is to destroy America for his Russian master.

Comment

• more rhetoric....^^^

http://prntly.com/2016/12/02/trumps-...en-incredible/

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Yes, it was shown to not be President-elect Trump.

That's why every news outlet outside of Buzzfeed and, to a lesser extent, CNN didn't run it.

Again, it was discredited. Are you really going to try and use something this loony to try and discredit Trump??

Dredging this low? Really??

False, as shown above.

Actually that's been proven. Even if you want to argue about the video, the part about the lawyer (Cohn) was disproved simply by looking at Mr Cohn's passport!!

You're not keeping up again.

They aren't. That's why this nonsense has fallen off and isn't being reported.

Only loons and superfans are pushing this garbage.

But you go right ahead and tie yourself to it. Be my guest. In future debates people will use it to discredit you, me included.

I see you put me off ignore. Nice to see your tantrum is over. Will this be a habit of yours every time I force you to have to concede a point, or was that a one-off hissy fit?
            Dude, I'm seeing this all over the news.

You can read Breitbart or any other alt-right leaning media, if you want, but that doesn't mean that's the national media consensus.

I'm going by the most reputable, widespread sources I can find: CNN, The Guardian, New York Times, ABC, etc.

You can call them "mainstream" all you want, but those are among the most reputable news sources available, period. Breitbart's record is atrocious.

Heck, even my local Puerto Rican news shows are covering it the exact same way.

Don't you understand that just because alt-right sources tell you what you want to hear this doesn't mean that it's true?

Even if you didn't take my word for it, the fact that there are so many other reputable sources pointing it out should give you pause.

I don't play with that stuff. You know why that debate ended. Stop playing around because I find it increasingly hard to believe that you actually believe yourself what you're claiming.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 01-16-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• got links ?

Comment

• Comment

• and when you come back, the PEOTUS will still be donald trump. might as well relocate to another country like you all promised.

Comment

• Comment

• Have to admit this is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X