• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    at you for not even knowing for will pepper is
    Who is he???

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Who is he???
      ok lets try this again:

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      "Dr. Martin Luther King’s family and personal friend/attorney, William F. Pepper, won a civil trial that found US government agencies guilty of assassination/wrongful death. The 1999 trial, King Family versus Jowers and Other Unknown Co-Conspirators, is the only trial ever conducted on the assassination of Dr. King. "

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...l-verdict.html

I'd rather be called loony than drink that flouride infested kool aide you drink to make yourself feel better about your life and the lies that you believe.
      that's who he is.

Comment

ok lets try this again:

that's who he is.
        I see. Michelle Obama, man or woman?

Comment

"Dr. Martin Luther King’s family and personal friend/attorney, William F. Pepper, won a civil trial that found US government agencies guilty of assassination/wrongful death. The 1999 trial, King Family versus Jowers and Other Unknown Co-Conspirators, is the only trial ever conducted on the assassination of Dr. King. "

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/...l-verdict.html

I'd rather be called loony than drink that flouride infested kool aide you drink to make yourself feel better about your life and the lies that you believe.
          At this ****. Peppers is a damn joke too but no surprise that you look up to him though. But how could I be surprise. You don't know Michelle Obama's gender.

Comment

At this ****. Peppers is a damn joke too but no surprise that you look up to him though. But how could I be surprise. You don't know Michelle Obama's gender.
            So are you saying that the king family DID NOT win a civil trial?

Comment

Oh they did? How much money did they get awarded?

Comment

Won a little civil trial by jury; got awarded a meager 100 bucks. It never went to any higher level court but you have an explanation for that which is that people high up would never let it get any higher, right?

That's why you conspiracy theory nuts never seem to lose a discussion because you can always draw for that "mystery" card that no one knows about.

Back to our real discussion, Michelle Obama, man or woman?

Comment

Won a little civil trial by jury; got awarded a meager 100 bucks. It never went to any higher level court but you have an explanation for that which is that people high up would never let it get any higher, right?

That's why you conspiracy theory nuts never seem to lose a discussion because you can always draw for that "mystery" card that no one knows about.

Back to our real discussion, Michelle Obama, man or woman?
                  the amount that they won doesnt even matter. smh I can see you have the blinders on.

Comment

the amount that they won doesnt even matter. smh I can see you have the blinders on.
                    Won against Jowers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X