No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Trump vs. Clinton 2016 is equivalent in experience to Mayweather vs. Pacquiao 2015.

One, hated by the media, hated by women, hated by the masses for being true to himself.
    The other, the media darling, put forward as the "hero" who would save those they represent.

In the end, Trump did the same schooling to Hillary that TBE did to Manny.

When the smoke cleared, we have those butthurts and denialists who swear "their" person won the fight - when they clearly didn't.

All we need now - and I'm depending on you guys - is some slo-mo of the map changing color. Or some score card showing that Hillary was actually red, not blue. Something to try to justify that LOSS!
    U cant

Mayweather was the corrupt one and Media had him 90% chance of winning
    Just like the media had hillary 90% chance of winning

I would say trump is more like pacquiao

Media told pacquiao was 1 dimensional and no chance of beating mayweather

The only thing is pac lost

Comment

• Damn now the flo mos and pac tards are fighting over who gets to be Trump

This truly is the Trump era

Comment

• the poor halfwits from the midwest and the south are the ones that voted trumpturd in. and their the ones who are going to be hurt most financialy by trump. these are the people who don't read and believed in his rhetoric. you complete blithering idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
          the poor halfwits from the midwest and the south are the ones that voted trumpturd in. and their the ones who are going to be hurt most financialy by trump. these are the people who don't read and believed in his rhetoric. you complete blithering idiots.

Well said Steel.

They're rebels though.

Fug'n dip sh ets.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            U cant

Mayweather was the corrupt one and Media had him 90% chance of winning
            Just like the media had hillary 90% chance of winning

I would say trump is more like pacquiao

Media told pacquiao was 1 dimensional and no chance of beating mayweather

The only thing is pac lost
            Nah. Everything I saw online, including people like Teddy Atlas, swore up and down that Manny Pacquiao was knocking Floyd Mayweather out.

Everything I saw online, including slanted polls, swore up and down that Clinton would win by a landslide. Over 95% chance of winning. That Trump killed his campaign with his comments about women and the Trump University situation.

Trump accused of sexual harassment. Mayweather accused of sexual harassment.

Hillary's email deleting is ignored by the media. Pacquiao's unexpected domination of larger fighters, refusal of blood testing in 2009 and larger head size ignored by the media.

Media women (Megyn Kelly) doing everything they can to sabotage Trump. Media women (Michelle Beadle) doing everything they can to sabotage Mayweather.

Afterwards, I see nothing but excuses from Democrats. Just like I see nothing but excuses from Pacquiao fans. They won't accept the clear loss and move on.

It's at the point people are calling for the Electoral College to be abolished. Despite the fact that without it, racial bias will consistently elect the wrong person into office and you DEFINITELY won't get a female in there. Popularity should never decide who presides.

Manny didn't show up. Hillary didn't show up. That's all.

Comment

the poor halfwits from the midwest and the south are the ones that voted trumpturd in. and their the ones who are going to be hurt most financialy by trump. these are the people who don't read and believed in his rhetoric. you complete blithering idiots.
              lol flustered manbaby alert

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Nah. Everything I saw online, including people like Teddy Atlas, swore up and down that Manny Pacquiao was knocking Floyd Mayweather out.

LOL Teddy Atlas never said Pac would KO Floyd, in fact Teddy hates Pac he always predicted Floyd would win. Most boxing scribes predicted Floyd espeically after Pac got knocked out by Marquez.

Comment

Explain how it's going to hurt the average worker???

Explain how it's going to hurt them financially??

Be specific

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Well said Steel.

They're rebels though.

Fug'n dip sh ets.
                      Nobody is being a rebel...

This election was not about race

All about jobs, law n order, and jobs..

Don't believe the liberal media hype.. only about 10% of trump voters are voting due to race.. all those average folks that Obama won (myself included) all fled Hillary and status quo... sanders n trump were so popular because of anger towards establishment.. Hillary n dnc sabatoged Bernie but couldn't with trump..

Comment

Working...
                      X