No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Trump is going to destroy her in the debates, they all know it. She is frail, only answers pre-screened questions, doesn't do real press conferences, reads from a telepromter all the time, and has a medical person on staff who carries some epi-pen type device.

The bottom line is besides being a crimininal and ethically corrupt, she is not physically capable of dealing with high levels of stress. Trump is going to bury her in every single scandal that she has ever been associated with and she will have to maintain her cool because she will be in front of millions of people. He's going to push her over the edge and she will literally short circuit on the stage. Once she melts down, the entire nation will see immediately that she was a bad bet.
    Nah he is not very knowledgeable on policy I remember him going on about China when he was asked about TPP until Rand Paul embarrassed him
    He will get a couple of shots in on Bill Cheating and her e-mails but on issues and policy she will kill him

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      The problem is that he gets a lot of bad media because the blow everything out of proportion. When at times you actually hear what he said either it wasn't that bad or you can agree with him. He says a lot of idiotic things but a lot of his stuff gets spun by the media. I am no Trump fan and don't like Hilary either
      I saw a news that his releasing his first add this week

Is it too late?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Trump is going to destroy her in the debates, they all know it. She is frail, only answers pre-screened questions, doesn't do real press conferences, reads from a telepromter all the time, and has a medical person on staff who carries some epi-pen type device.

The bottom line is besides being a crimininal and ethically corrupt, she is not physically capable of dealing with high levels of stress. Trump is going to bury her in every single scandal that she has ever been associated with and she will have to maintain her cool because she will be in front of millions of people. He's going to push her over the edge and she will literally short circuit on the stage. Once she melts down, the entire nation will see immediately that she was a bad bet.
        Lol dude trump sucks in debates. He can't just saying we're gonna win big and hire the right people and make jokes about Hilary's vagina. It's not the primaries anymore

Comment

• Trump better hope that one of the third party candidates qualifies for the debates, he'll get exposed and humiliated heads up and he knows it. Which is why he ducked Cruz in the primary.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            Trump better hope that one of the third party candidates qualifies for the debates, he'll get exposed and humiliated heads up and he knows it. Which is why he ducked Cruz in the primary.

He got a letter from the NFL telling him not to do the debate

Comment

• One source I read stated he got $1billion in free TV time during the primaries...probably an overstatement but still a lot of free publicity. His new hit man from Breitbart will start making hideous Tv attack ads but they may backfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                One source I read stated he got $1billion in free TV time during the primaries...probably an overstatement but still a lot of free publicity. His new hit man from Breitbart will start making hideous Tv attack ads but they may backfire.
                Yeah they liberal media already advertised the dude from breitbart as white supremacist :/

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Yeah they liberal media already advertised the dude from breitbart as white supremacist :/
                  That wouldn't be the worst thing they can truthfully call him. He's more evil than Dick Cheney and twice as smart as Karl "I made GW Bush president " Rove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    That wouldn't be the worst thing they can truthfully call him. He's more evil than Dick Cheney and twice as smart as Karl "I made GW Bush president " Rove.
                    I dont know the guy from breibart is he really a white supremacist??

If he is then trump should say goodbye to black votes

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      I dont know the guy from breibart is he really a white supremacist??

If he is then trump should say goodbye to black votes
                      Say "goodbye"? When did he say"hello?"

Comment

Working...
                      X