No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah when things are bad blame the black guys.

You don’t support any American citizens exercising their constitutional rights? You’re not just a bit of a bigot at times but you’re a fucking communist, which is worse.

It’s good to finally understand what kind of person you are. You don’t support any protests. And you call me a dumb fook.

I’m a fook ya mama?
    How ‘bout dat?!

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Antifa and BLM started the protests this year and got away with it.

Others are now following their strategy.
      When the shoe is put on the other foot, there's always alot of complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
        This man was granted the greatest office in America and has made a damn joke out of it..How does a president get kicked off of freaking Twitter?? This is how low the bar has been set
        Because Twitter supports his political opposition.

You're not a very bright one, even for a "stupid voter".

Comment

• Biggest sore losers in History

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            I'm sorry...Did you say something ?

I couldn't hear you with all the laughter and crying that's going on ?

[IMG]
            [/IMG]
            Get your knees and mouth jaw muscles loosened up for some Chinese dic sukn!!!! How do you say suk my dic in Chinese?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              At least he was not shipping off our manufacturing (and jobs) to China, like Obama was. .......................Rockin'
              Shareholder greed did that. Btw such greed has done so before And after Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Because Twitter supports his political opposition.

You're not a very bright one, even for a "stupid voter".
                Or maybe just maybe, he has used that platform to incite a damn riot as you see live on tv today..how in the hell am i a stupid voter?? I am not rioting, never have..Nor am I shooting up any public places or setting up explosives...I am not doing anything to hurt anyone yet i am a stupid voter..

People are running in government building because the person they wanted elected lost and you think that is ok? this is a sad state for this country, ignorance on both sides..so now the answer is if you do not get your way try to bully people into seeing things your way right? somehow I am a stupid voter and yet you are cool with these clowns making America look like inbred idiots..

Comment

• Here, here...

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                    ..so now the answer is if you do not get your way try to bully people into seeing things your way right?
                    You just described the current Demorat campaign strategy perfectly. Well, you could have added steal the election in there too...... Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Get your knees and mouth jaw muscles loosened up for some Chinese dic sukn!!!! How do you say suk my dic in Chinese?
                      It’s what the guy at the Chinese restaurant says to you every time you come in to buy food.

Comment

Working...
                      X