No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Unless he's bigger than you, then you'll do nothing.

You keep using the word faggot. You're craving a hard one up you asshole, aren't you?

Shut your pansy ass up, you Trump supporting pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Be sure and report all posts using banned words to the Staff.

We have rules here, and everyone should be following them.

Hahaha you soft ass Trump supporters are something else

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        And still Biden was the lesser evil to the masses & myself.

Look I'm not for anyone politically so much as I am against Trump. I don't usually give a fook who's the president. When you do enough dumb sh^t to make the masses & myself care about who's the president, like Trump did, you are the greater evil & gotta go. That's the bottom line. You can bring up anything you want that you feel is relevant but the net result of the last 4 years was negative in my & the masses eyes.
        'Dumb sheet' like evening up our outrageous foreign trade deals? 'Dumb sheet' like stopping the practice of our country throwing it's peoples tax dollars around the world, billions/trillions, even to countries that do not like the US? 'Dumb sheet' like the black unemployment being at it's lowest rate ever, before Covid ofcourse? 'Dumb sheet' like our stock market reaching all time highs? That kind of 'Dumb sheet'? .......Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Shut your pansy ass up, you Trump supporting pussy.
          Go lick an asshole.

Comment

Go lick an asshole.
            You would honest to god lick Trump's you goddamn sheep

Comment

. You're craving a hard one up you asshole, aren't you?
              It seems apparent that Mammoth loves that kind of stuff.
              Don't forget to give him a nice reach around, or you might get a tusk in your belly............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I guess now you know what's gonna happen if the commies in our government keep spitting in the faces of nearly 100 million people. It WILL get worse and politicians WILL end up getting killed.

Fortunately, news is about ready to break in a few days about Obama paying $400,000,000 to Italy to use Italian military satellites to transmit our election data to numerous enemy states so configuration could be done on the fly to Dominion Voting machines in order to keep up with the massive numbers Trump was getting on election night. He WILL be charged with treason as will Biden.

People have already testified under oath in Italy, they have phone recordings of the deal with Obama as well. Time for the commies to burn like the American flags that they like to burn.
                Amen ta dat!!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! ........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  It seems apparent that Mammoth loves that kind of stuff.
                  Don't forget to give him a nice reach around, or you might get a tusk in your belly............Rockin'
                  Aren't you a high functioning retard or something?

Comment

• Worst President EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Aren't you a high functioning retard or something?
                      If so, what does it say about you that a '******' could tell you that he is going to break your nose, which hand he was going to do it with, and then do it like he was taking candy from a baby?

Who would look like the tard at that point? ...............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X