No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    I wonder what would have happened if the DNC didn't "adjust" the primaries for Hillary and Sanders got the nomination.

There was no grassroots enthusiasm about this woman. It was always a cringeworthy attempt by rank-and-file Democrats to elect "Bill's Queen".

Sometimes your silence and just being a good obedient party members comes back to haunt you.
    The very early forecasting suggested a competitive Hilary-Trump race and a noncompetitive Sanders-Trump race with Sanders winning. But then, who knows what that really means would have happened. I think there was a lot of anti-establishment sentiment throughout this election cycle and that Sanders would have stood a better chance of picking up voters in the middle, but hard to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm not a Hillary supporter at all, ******.
      Oh yes you are. You may have preferred that jew commie Sanders but Hillary was definitely more preferable to you than Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        And by the way

One has to really wonder about Hillary's well being and overall health in the near future

Dude her ultimate life long goal since basically the moment she came out of the womb was the presidency

Every path she chose in life, right down to the damn dude she married, had the presidency as an end game

She wanted to be the first female president in history and she spent 70 years trying to get her shot...and she gets it, finally, and to go along with that is told by everyone and every poll on earth that the presidency is hers

All she had to do was beat Donald freaking Trump

And then last night happens. There's no other shot for her. That was it, man. That's the end game for her. A lot of people at her advanced age, when their livelihood effectively ends, they don't last much longer. What an utterly devastating time this has to be for her. 70 years to get your ultimate shot and it dies at the feet of Donald Trump...think about that for a second.
        I feel really bad for her

She's about to give her concession speech btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Thanks for the congrats. Why are leaving in December and where are you going?
          Going back to Jamaica. I can legally stay until February but I doubt I will be finding any work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Fuckin idiots. Morons. Ignoramuses. Imbeciles. ******s.
            I remember when I first joined this forum I could tell you were a hardcore liberal without seeing you ever discuss politics, just because you thought excessive profanity was so exciting and dangerous and had that kind of corny, stalled-development "Look mommy I'm Fonzie" thing going on.

Comment

• If I was close to Hillary I'd watch out for a suicide attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                And by the way

One has to really wonder about Hillary's well being and overall health in the near future

Dude her ultimate life long goal since basically the moment she came out of the womb was the presidency

Every path she chose in life, right down to the damn dude she married, had the presidency as an end game

She wanted to be the first female president in history and she spent 70 years trying to get her shot...and she gets it, finally, and to go along with that is told by everyone and every poll on earth that the presidency is hers

All she had to do was beat Donald freaking Trump

And then last night happens. There's no other shot for her. That was it, man. That's the end game for her. A lot of people at her advanced age, when their livelihood effectively ends, they don't last much longer. What an utterly devastating time this has to be for her. 70 years to get your ultimate shot and it dies at the feet of Donald Trump...think about that for a second.
                that is true. Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Just checked out MSNBC and they are covering Clinton supporters.....
                  Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  So many tears they can't pick sections that don't have crying women and numales in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Oh yes you are. You may have preferred that jew commie Sanders but Hillary was definitely more preferable to you than Trump.
                    Not sure if merely preferring someone over that jackass in the box Drumpf qualifies me as a "supporter". I didn't vote for Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Can't wait until the acceptance speech.

Hillary must be devastated.

Comment

Working...
                      X