No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I have to wonder why taking the runner up in the primary isn't the default strategy. Why wouldn't they think that Clinton/Sanders or Trump/Cruz have been the strongest possible pairings?
    Cruz was a liability. Sanders was too stubborn and proud to run with. He definitely should have considered running as VP like Bush sr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Conservative white house, senate, and house, now we need to do the same with the supreme court.
      I agree.... they would let the states do their own laws like their supposed to.

Comment

• Ugh. God dam the electoral college bruh. George Bush part 2.

But that being said, Trump's acceptance speech was somewhat promising. I think I could deal with basically anything Trump does outside of the social issue sphere. I'd probably be more open to a Republican presidency in general if it didn't seem so drenched in Anti-Gay, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Muslim etc nonsense.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-09-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

It was reopened only for nothing more to come out. It was a non-issue from the start.

That being said Tim was a pretty weak VP all things considered.
          creepy kaine stepped down as DNC chair so they could rig it with debbie worcestershire sauce. he was promised the VP slot long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            We don't want any of the slimebag libtards to come here.

Far too many here now.
            interesting that not many of them threatened to go and rebuild Mexico either seeing as how they're in love with illegals and helping the downtrodden.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Yeah. I'm breaking out the pom-poms for Clinton to thwart any candidate that has run a campaign of hatred and division and picked up the support of people like David Duke, the KKK, and Xoo. That's not even mentioning the fact that Trump doesn't have a coherent policy proposal on anything.
                Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Less than 24 hours until the alt-righties in this thread suffer a complete and total meltdown.

Gonna be hilarious listening to these hateful little boys complain for the next 4 years every time Clinton so much as farts in office.
                Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Wow. These ******s still going on with their conspiracies and thinking that Trump will win?

November 8th is going to be a painful night for you guys.

Comment

Ugh. God dam the electoral college bruh. George Bush part 2.

But that being said, Trump's acceptance speech was somewhat promising. I think I could deal with basically anything Trump does outside of the social issue sphere. I'd probably be more open to a Republican presidency in general if it didn't seem so drenched in Anti-Gay, Anti-Abortion, Anti-Muslim etc nonsense.
                  those are not the final numbers yet some states arent done counting them

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Don't be. She will retire into a life of luxury.
                    Her lifetime goal has been shattered by a guy she should have clearly beaten.

She's a lifetime public servant and is almost 70, this would have mattered to her more than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Her lifetime goal has been shattered by a guy she should have clearly beaten.

She's a lifetime public servant and is almost 70, this would have mattered to her more than anything.
                      She will have to suck it up like other people who never attained their goals. She had that old-establishment feel to her and that's a hindrance nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X