• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    All that talking about downplaying it and now that dumbass got it lol

Hahahahahahahaha

***** laughing his ass off right now
    All the *****farts here told me the virus was fake news and their leader just got it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Would never wish death on anybody but it would be hilariously ironic if he croaked from this after downplaying this virus so much.

Take a look at the moron in this thread still believing that Covid-19 is fake

Comment

• There is no covid, this zionist puppet is following orders..so his zionist bosses told him to lie and pretend to have the 'rona'. Fkn hell I have to laugh when I read this "first lady" bull****. She used to be a known prostitute in Slovenia, now she's called the "first lady". I feel sorry for you yanks lol

Comment

• President Pence, come on down

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Before ***** ran for office, media outlets were firing people nonstop, they need him, once ***** leaves office, they'll be shyt again, he's the main reason for their resurgence, very dumb of you to say that him not being in office won't affect them.
            Actually it's pretty moronic for you to believe the media won't survive without *****. They were here long before him. They will be here long after him. But you can continue to be ignorant about it. The majority of *****'s supporters are.

Comment

• The one truth that ***** has ever spoken is that everything is fake.
              Case in point now.

Comment

• President Pence eh.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Actually it's pretty moronic for you to believe the media won't survive without *****. They were here long before him. They will be here long after him. But you can continue to be ignorant about it. The majority of *****'s supporters are.
                    You're the moron that said that this doesn't affect them one bit, point to me where I said they won't survive, I clearly stated that they were firing people non-stop, but you're stupidity clouds your view on real life, once ***** leaves office, they will be affected by it, only an idiot will deny this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Take a look at the moron in this thread still believing that Covid-19 is fake
                      lol this dumbass right here?

Originally posted by HewJohnson
                      People still believe in this Covid crap??

Comment

Working...
                      X