OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Providing facts and evidence to correct lies and misinformation is trolling to this idiot?

When i see bull**** i've got to call it out. That's not trolling. The ones trolling are the ones typing the BS.

It seems all this guy wants is circle jerk threads where all the stans can post BS without being challenged.
      Bingo. You hit the nail on the head!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lol it's funny because his "facts" come from lib orgs. They don't come from where he can see with his own eyes what's going on because he doesn't live here.

Either way, he's on ignore. I would suggest others do the same. We already get enough fake news from the media. We don't need someone that just repeats them.
        So now this guy sees voter fraud with his own eyes.

They can't handle facts. It's hilarious. They're exactly like Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Lol it's funny because his "facts" come from lib orgs. They don't come from where he can see with his own eyes what's going on because he doesn't live here.

Either way, he's on ignore. I would suggest others do the same. We already get enough fake news from the media. We don't need someone that just repeats them.
          Odds are he is going to follow you around, much like Travesty (and others of The Never Wrong Crew) follow me around trying to get me to pay them attention.

Iirc, I put him on Ignore well over a year or two ago, and he's still acting like a dumped woman begging for more time together.

Resist the temptation.

If enough of us ignore them, the forum won't be such a playpen for these two-bit base trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Odds are he is going to follow you around, much like Travesty (and others of The Never Wrong Crew) follow me around trying to get me to pay them attention.

Iirc, I put him on Ignore well over a year or two ago, and he's still acting like a dumped woman begging for more time together.

Resist the temptation.

If enough of us ignore them, the forum won't be such a playpen for these two-bit base trolls.
            Says the f@g that can't stop talking about me

You're such a little whiny bltch

Comment

Resist the temptation.

Follow you around? If by that you mean reply to you because you obviously still read the posts because you keep talking about me, then sure.

Just like you read travestyny's post when you supposedly had him on ignore.

Comment

Not that i know of.

You'll have to manually view his posts in the Boxing area if you put him on Ignore.

But I gotta ask, is he this same way when discussing boxing?

Like is he never, ever wrong about anything boxing related? Does does he make excuses and spin when his favorite fighters lose into them actually winning the fight?

I find it very tough to believe the clown can admit he's ever wrong on any topic he discusses.
                The guy is a troll. He does the same thing in the boxing forums. Same attrition tactics, antogonizing and he's never wrong. Basic b!tch behavior. You have to wonder about a guy who lives across the pond yet spends so much time arguing about American politics. Bizarre to say the least.

I was neutral on the Robbie/MCC debt thing, but honestly I was glad MCC never paid him his $500, Robbie deserved to get stiffed because of his antagonizing behavior. He cried a big deal about it, so he obviously needed that $500 very badly. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Says the f@g that can't stop talking about me

You're such a little whiny bltch
                  He reads every damn post of the people he supposedly has on ignore. If he does have us on ignore it just wastes more of his time to press reveal to see the posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    The guy is a troll. He does the same thing in the boxing forums. Same attrition tactics, antogonizing and he's never wrong. Basic b!tch behavior. You have to wonder about a guy who lives across the pond yet spends so much time arguing about American politics. Bizarre to say the least.

I was neutral on the Robbie/MCC debt thing, but honestly I was glad MCC never paid him his $500, Robbie deserved to get stiffed because of his antagonizing behavior. He cried a big deal about it, so he obviously needed that $500 very badly. LMAO.
                    I'd totally forgotten about that!!!!

That's friggin hilarious!!

The guy wont quit and cant ever give up when it comes to anointing himself these stupid 'wins', but when there's actually a decent sum of cash as the prize, he can let that slide.

Mental Illness Theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Another butthurt nuthugger. I've shown bets of hundreds of £'s on Canelo from betting sites but i needed $500 very badly?

Comment

Working...
                      X