OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    No thanks.

OJ Simpson doe. We all know he’s guilty as sin.

Same here.
    You should know, this isnt a trial, theres no judge to decide if any laws were broke.

Say what you will nothing has changed from months ago. We all knew how this would end, Trump still POTUS.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        In anycase I don't think the Democrats really want any witnesses called they're just virtue signaling, because that means the Republicans will summon, Joe Biden, his son, the whistleblower, and Schiff, and anyone else they want.
        I disagree. I think they do want witnesses call. It's their only hope honestly.

Comment

• Oh man here we go again and again and again and again. Can someone give these Dims a trophy so we can get on with real chit instead of stuff they know wont go anywhere?

All while Trumps poll numbers go up lol. For real they are going up!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I disagree. I think they do want witnesses call. It's their only hope honestly.
            There is no hope, Trump has a 90% approval rating in the Republican party, any single Republican Senator voting for impeachment no matter how many witnesses are interviewed would be committing career suicide, nvm the 20 that they need, what you are more likely to see is 1 or 2 Democrats defecting, like Joe Manchin.

And again if the Democrats wanted witnesses to be called they could've done all of that in the House.

Comment

Yeah, but if the Democrats really wanted Bolton or Mulvaney to testify, the House could've made that happen, they didn't, and they didn't for a reason. This wanting Senate to call up witnesses is imo virtue signaling, because otherwise why even leave it up to a vote to the Republicans whether witnesses should be called or not when you had the opportunity to do it in House yourself already.
              Because then this whole process would start when exactly? You'd have to go through the entire impeachment all over again and then the Senate trial AFTER the courts get finished dragging this stuff out for who knows how long, and elections are coming up.

This way, there will be someone who can settle the issue if anyone refuses to come in right then and there. Of course, it also leaves open the chance that no witnesses will be called at all, but I don't see why it should be dragged out.

No one really wants this thing so close to election, do they? I can't imagine that Republicans or Democrats want that. Imagine what a mess that would be. Trump is revving up for the re-election campaign and they are dragging him to trial. Would be a big mess. The public wouldn't look at that very favorably, on both sides I think. But maybe that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Comment

There is no hope, Trump has a 90% approval rating in the Republican party, any single Republican Senator voting for impeachment no matter how many witnesses are interviewed would be committing career suicide, nvm the 20 that they need, what you are more likely to see is 1 or 2 Democrats defecting, like Joe Manchin.

And again if the Democrats wanted witnesses to be called they could've done all of that in the House.
                  If Mulvaney, Bolton, perhaps Giuliani come in with damning evidence, at least the dems have a better chance than they do now, even if it's only a slight chance. Still slim, but better than now for sure. But they also could give information that exonerates Trump.

Still, I think they would need these guys to come in. If one of these guys says the "right" thing, it could blow this thing up.

I agree with you that it's unlikely that 20 republicans will abandon Trump, but you never know. Bolton has been hinting that Trump might be afraid of what he has to add, though some people think he could be trolling the Dems.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 12-18-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• That 1k bet is open to ANY OF YOU! Step up!

Comment

• WE ALL KNOW RIGHT NOW, that the senate ISNT going to to IMPEACH the president. I’m not saying he isn’t an acchole or a moron cause he his. This is all for nothing. I think the democrats just guaranteed his re-election.
                      Democrat or republican. There is no difference. If u think so. Your a moron. There’s ONLY WEALTHY and worker ants. Fuc the wealthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X