OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    They're uninformed emotional queers.

They just see numbers and both their eyes and vag inas start dripping.

They have 0 perspective on the numbers they see.

3 million americans die a year.

That's what happens in a country of 330 million ppl.

65k is insignificant when you compare to the top cause of deaths in the u.s. like diabetes and heart disease which kills 10 times more.

65k is around car accident and gun deaths.
    I wont be shocked if 2020 numbers are similar to 2019 numbers when it's all said and done..

Some of those 65k are undoubtedly flu related

Some of those 65k were elderly or compromised people who might have passed away anyway.

People traveling by car has been way done across the world also.. so less car accidents.

https://qz.com/1840736/coronavirus-r...dents-by-half/

In California alone crashes have plunged from around 1000 to 500 a day.. Serious Injury/death has fallen from 400 to 200 per day

What's next.. we stop driving all together?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      I wont be shocked if 2020 numbers are similar to 2019 numbers when it's all said and done..
      I'm with you on that.

Comment

• Some weird logic I see going on here.

Comment

• Hear ! Hear ! Sign away !

For all you Numbnuts supporters and anti science protesters we have free bleach refreshments to wash down the ignorance...

[IMG]
          [/IMG]

Comment

• His "incredible job" spin that is on course to kill at least 250k will soon be spun as "these deaths are worth it to save stock market". Meanwhile in other western countries with actual leadership they're getting it under control. Blood on his hands.

Comment

• Comey and the Obama Admin Set Flynn Up To Prevent Their Crimes From Being Revealed!!

BOOM! Sidney Powell Drops Bomb: Comey and Company Prosecuted Flynn So He and Trump Would Not Expose Their Crimes – Flynn Was “First Key Part of Insurance Policy”

On Sunday General Michael Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell joined Joel Pollak on Breitbart News Sunday to discuss the latest revelations in the Flynn case.

Sidney Powell told Breitbart News that former FBI Director James Comey and other senior officials in the Obama administration likely committed federal crimes in their use of “lawfare” against former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and President Donald Trump

Recently unsealed FBI documents revealed that the bureau “completely made up what they said [Michael Flynn] said wrong,” said Powell. “I think that’s going to be more evident with the next productions we’re expecting this week. The government has advised that we will be getting more documents, including more text messages between FBI people.

What we have right now only goes through approximately January — maybe some into mid-February — but what it shows is an extremely disturbing conversation — and multiple conversations, frankly — between the agents that were in the small group at the FBI determined to set up General Flynn and make up something to prosecute him for or get him fired — their own words even, with respect to their goal.”

On Monday Attorney Sidney Powell dropped this bomb on the deep state. According to Powell General Flynn would have blown up all of the Comey and Co. crimes and he and President Trump would have learned it all.

Powell then added, “Flynn was the first key part of the Insurance Policy.”

Sidney Powell: genFlynn would have blown it all up. #Comey & Co. had to persecute Flynn or he and realDonaldTrump would have learned it all. #Flynn was first key part of the “InsurancyPolicy” f/b #SCO

#Benghazi#Afghanistan #FISAgate #Spygate #IC abuses#FISAabuses#NSA abuses#FBI abuses@GenFlynn would have blown it all up. #Comey & Co. had to persecute Flynn or he and realDonaldTrump would have learned it all. #Flynn was first key part of the "InsurancyPolicy" f/b #SCO pic.twitter.com/eneeBYqqDa

— Sidney Powell 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) May 4, 2020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/boom-sidney-powell-drops-bomb-comey-company-prosecuted-flynn-trump-not-expose-crimes-flynn-first-key-part-insurance-policy/

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                65000 (mostly old/unhealthy people) out of 328m + all the other illegals.. Barely a blip lets be honest

I bet he doesn't cry about the 600k + aborted every year

Fake outrage that's all they have

While we're at it, let's let cancer patients just die as well. They put such a strain on the economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  While we're at it, let's let cancer patients just die as well. They put such a strain on the economy.
                  Let me know when there are lockdown orders, essential and non-essential personnel, and closed borders to prevent the spread of cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Let me know when there are lockdown orders, essential and non-essential personnel, and closed borders to prevent the spread of cancer
                    Let me know when you grow a brain

Comment

• The Republican party really has become a death cult, all willing to drink the Trump kool-aid.

Comment

Working...
                      X