No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yeah I was on that libertarian team and it got me not a fuking thing but lost votes to the "team" that could win. But hey I voted for everything I believed in, but it got me jack **** nothing and the other "team" won because of people like me and they happened to stand for a whole lot less that fit my values.

I got smart and said hey, if I vote for R they're closer to what I believe and if I vote for them it means something in the long run, Supreme Court and rights.

So falling on my sword didn't get me shiet. But I got the play the " I didn't vote for them" excuse.

When you get older you start getting smarter about this shiet.

Plus you earn more money have kids and a wife, home, retirement. You start to care more about the future.
    You nailed it , I'm in principle a Libertarian but would never waste a vote on Libertarian candidate who has no chance in hell to win.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    He was always behind on polls. But his approval has been holding up. We can better have an idea closer to November. We need to see how the economy got closer to then.

He has a good chance of re-election. He brings out record breaking crowds to his rallies and people will go out in big numbers to vote for him.

The polls will always show him far behind. It’s been over three years, the walls have been closing in on him and it’s been the beginning of the end for him since day one.

We also need to see what happens when Biden and Trump get on a debate stage one on one.

Biden might sound like this soon enough:

Trump will never be shown to be winning in 99.9 % of polls , every single one over samples Ds by a wide margin.They are put with only one purpose and its not to inform the public but to discourage Trump supporters from voting.Liberals think that the Kung Fu flu will do what Muller, Comey, Clapper and the rest of the Obama cabal could not do.Its why they want to keep the economy closed for a year or two, they love having millions of Americans on Gov ran programs.Biden has done China's bidding for decades, Trump will expose this.Eventually Biden will have to answer questions w/o looking down at his notes.

Trump will win reelection.

Comment

• malfeasance
      /malˈfiːz(ə)ns/
      nounLAW
      wrongdoing, especially (US) by a public official

wait til the Durham investigation hits top gear...

Comment

• Anybody considering voting for Trump should believe in him enough to follow his advice and inject themselves with disinfectant (or swish a bit around inside their lungs) and then swallow a UV lamp and switch it on.

The man is a genius, he'll probably advise cremation as a good cure for COVID-19 next. What an intelligent fellow he is. Maybe vote for a 5 year old next for more informed, intelligent views.

#Biggest Idiot in history
        #VoteMoron
        #MyToddlerHasMoreSense

Vote Trump (after the cleansing).

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          You nailed it , I'm in principle a Libertarian but would never waste a vote on Libertarian candidate who has no chance in hell to win.

Trump will never be shown to be winning in 99.9 % of polls , every single one over samples Ds by a wide margin.They are put with only one purpose and its not to inform the public but to discourage Trump supporters from voting.Liberals think that the Kung Fu flu will do what Muller, Comey, Clapper and the rest of the Obama cabal could not do.Its why they want to keep the economy closed for a year or two, they love having millions of Americans on Gov ran programs.Biden has done China's bidding for decades, Trump will expose this.Eventually Biden will have to answer questions w/o looking down at his notes.

Trump will win reelection.
          If you vote for such a monumental moron, what does that make you? He is the biggest idiot in history, even his fans are realising what the rest of us have been saying for years.

It isn't a good idea to inject yourself with disinfectant or swish some around in your lungs but Trump was so pleased with himself that he thought of it, like he'd solved the problem with his personal genius.

I've seen what your right wing media have been saying. If you listen to them you are in deep, deep trouble with this virus. Follow the science not the morons in denial.

Why vote for the biggest idiot in history? America is no longer a world leader in a crisis as it has been for years, it is a clown show that nobody wants anything to do with.

America under Trump is the laughing stock of the World.

Comment

• Originally posted by angeljuice View Post
            if you vote for such a monumental moron, what does that make you? He is the biggest idiot in history, even his fans are realising what the rest of us have been saying for years.

It isn't a good idea to inject yourself with disinfectant or swish some around in your lungs but trump was so pleased with himself that he thought of it, like he'd solved the problem with his personal genius.

I've seen what your right wing media have been saying. If you listen to them you are in deep, deep trouble with this virus. Follow the science not the morons in denial.

Why vote for the biggest idiot in history? America is no longer a world leader in a crisis as it has been for years, it is a clown show that nobody wants anything to do with.

America under trump is the laughing stock of the world.
            LOL.....................posted this yesterday and here comes another lib with the "TruMP Is SOOOoooo StUpId".I won't even address the rest of the lame stream media talking points you ranted about.
            Originally posted by brother mouzone View Post

lmfao at the usual ******s who post in here "trump is soooooo stupid". He is so stupid he is a billionaire , has his name on buildings, star on hollywood walk of fame , had one of the most popular shows in the history of showbiz , had his name idolized by hiphop artist in songs for years and finally is the most powerful man in charge of the most powerful country.won the presidency after bulldozing 16 political lifers in the primary and then destroying the chosen one in hillary. Now all you libs come in here and type away from your moms basement all your life accomplishments so we can compare to trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
              If you vote for such a monumental moron, what does that make you? He is the biggest idiot in history, even his fans are realising what the rest of us have been saying for years.

It isn't a good idea to inject yourself with disinfectant or swish some around in your lungs but Trump was so pleased with himself that he thought of it, like he'd solved the problem with his personal genius.

America under Trump is the laughing stock of the World.
              You do know the UV light is in the process of being approved right? Did you miss the link that was posted?

Comment

• Look at the look on this women's face.

Lady don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

The majority of Americans have had that same look on their faces from day 1 !

Is it Nov. YET ???

[IMG]
                View this post on Instagram

You first realdonaldtrump.. inject some disinfectant and stick an ultraviolet light up your ass..

A post shared by Liberal Dad™ (@liberal_dad) on

[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Look at the look on this women's face.

Lady don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

The majority of Americans have had that same look on their faces from day 1 !

Is it Nov. YET ???

[IMG]
                  View this post on Instagram

You first realdonaldtrump.. inject some disinfectant and stick an ultraviolet light up your ass..

A post shared by Liberal Dad™ (@liberal_dad) on

[/IMG]
                  To bad they're really treating people with lung infections with UV light now. They're going through approval now. But don't let your memes get in the way of politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    To bad they're really treating people with lung infections with UV light now. They're going through approval now. But don't let your memes get in the way of politics.
                    Uh huh uh huh...

[IMG]
                    [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Uh huh uh huh...

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]
                      You're a idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X