Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        That’s a far cry from a sinking ship. She just thinks it effects the election not whether the impeachment is righteous

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          That’s a far cry from a sinking ship. She just thinks it effects the election not whether the impeachment is righteous
          I can't wait for the House to vote on impeachment.

It will be a circus and Pelosi will end up looking so embarrassed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

They wont call for a vote. This will remain a "inquiry" until the election.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Fun fact: you have no facts, just OPINIONS.

LOL.

That is how the liberals operate. Their opinions are facts. They look in every news source for something that fits the agenda ignoring the other facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  While you keep promoting fairytales that never, ever come true, Trump’s people keep getting into trouble with the law

Keep the humiliation coming

https://time.com/5737518/ukraine-naf...obe-testimony/
                  Stop posting links to left wing fake news trash. ^^

See, i can play that game as well!!

Comment

I want a full senate trial! The Republicans run the senate, so we'll be hearing from the fake whistleblower, Hunter Biden, Schiff himself. All under oath.

Pelosi isn't that stupid, i don't even think she'll bring it to a vote.

Comment

The superfans are too busy racking up 'wins' and Gotcha! points to see their team is in a huge pickle of their own making.

If they fail to impeach, they 'lose' the political games the superfans live for. You dont want to upset your most loyal and most "stupid" voters before an election.

But if they do impeach, then you get a Senate trial, where Trump gets to call any witnesses he chooses, and they have to testify under oath. At that point the truth comes out, and it will upset the independents, who will see it for the farce it was.

I wonder which way they will go ....

Comment

Working...
                      X