No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    He didn’t inherit a good economy. He built it, and then a pandemic crashed it. If there is anyone I want in charge to rebuild it, it’s Trump, not that flunky predecessor who never built anything or even held a job in his life.
    He knows this he's just trying to stir the pot. Or he's really stupid.

Comment

He didn’t inherit a good economy. He built it, and then a pandemic crashed it. If there is anyone I want in charge to rebuild it, it’s Trump, not that flunky predecessor who never built anything or even held a job in his life.
      Yea last I checked, he inherited an economy with low unemployment. What’s the unemployment now?
      Stocks weren’t crashing. How’s stocks now?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        So you're that dumb to think that a virus that keeps everyone home won't crash the economy??? Don't answer because your stupid responses have given me a headache.
        Then Trump was either stupid or was he receiving bad advice? He didn’t see what was happening in Spain, Italy, and China? Like he didn’t know that virus would keep people at home but he and Fox News still kept the facade that it’s just like a common cold and it would magically disappear instead of laying down a plan?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Yea last I checked, he inherited an economy with low unemployment. What’s the unemployment now?
          Stocks weren’t crashing. How’s stocks now?
          Which President is on record for having lowest unemployment numbers and greatest economic growth? Hint, his initials are not B.H.O.

You are being deliberately obtuse, so there is really no sense in educating you with facts that you conveniently ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            He knows this he's just trying to stir the pot. Or he's really stupid.
            Typical of the Obama loyalists. The sad part is, most of them saw tax cuts, wage increases, better interest rates, lower gas prices, and increased job opportunities under Trump, they just can’t bring themselves to give him credit for anything.

Comment

Which President is on record for having lowest unemployment numbers and greatest economic growth? Hint, his initials are not B.H.O.

You are being deliberately obtuse, so there is really no sense in educating you with facts that you conveniently ignore.
              Where are those growth? I look at my 401k it ain’t that different. Where’s those lowest unemployment. Last I checked we’re heading to 20% at worst case scenario.im not being obtuse. Those growth means absolutely nothing if it ended up crashing to begin with.

Comment

Then Trump was either stupid or was he receiving bad advice? He didn’t see what was happening in Spain, Italy, and China? Like he didn’t know that virus would keep people at home but he and Fox News still kept the facade that it’s just like a common cold and it would magically disappear instead of laying down a plan?
                I dunno if you're from the US or not but we have this thing called state rights. You might remember that term from when Trump was trying to throw illegals out and states said nope.

These same state rights that were used to block his order are the same when in comes to protecting their people in those states.

You have people like Nancy in late February tell people not to worry and to come to China Town in SF. Or states like Washington that had the highest death rate not lock down their state. Or the states that have hospitals that are now all the sudden a federal. Issue. Or when Trump sent ventilators to CA and you said he sent them broken supplies because the batteries were dead. Like Trump did that on purpose or something. Meanwhile CA hasnt been hit hard yet so I'm sure they can't change batteries to help their people.

It's awesome to be able to pick and choose huh?

Like I said, you're something else.
                Last edited by man down; 03-30-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I dunno if you're from the US or not but we have this thing called state rights. You might remember that term from when Trump was trying to throw illegals out and states said nope.

These same state rights that were used to block his order are the same when in comes to protecting their people in those states.

You have people like Nancy in late February tell people not to worry and to come to China Town in SF. Or states like Washington that had the highest death rate not lock down their state. Or the states that have hospitals that are now all the sudden a federal. Issue. Or when Trump sent ventilators to CA and you said he sent them broken supplies because the batteries were dead. Like Trump did that on purpose or something. Meanwhile CA hasnt been hit hard yet so I'm sure they can't change batteries to help their people.

It's awesome to be able to pick and choose huh?

Like I said, you're something else.
                  Trump did send 17 tons of medical supplies to China endangering our own supplies.

Not picking and choosing, you think each state can mass produce medical supplies. You think each state can order mass produce of test kits. You think each state can force GM to produce ventilators. He should enacted that 2 weeks ago instead of yesterday. But let’s pretend this came out of nowhere.

So you posted Pelosi telling people to come to China town. What was she telling people in early March and what about Trump? Which person changed their tunes after learning more info. Which one continued to deceive the public that it’s just like a cold

Comment

Trump did send 17 tons of medical supplies to China endangering our own supplies.

Not picking and choosing, you think each state can mass produce medical supplies. You think each state can order mass produce of test kits. You think each state can force GM to produce ventilators. He should enacted that 2 weeks ago instead of yesterday. But let’s pretend this came out of nowhere.

So you posted Pelosi telling people to come to China town. What was she telling people in early March and what about Trump? Which person changed their tunes after learning more info. Which one continued to deceive the public that it’s just like a cold
                    Let's just cut to the chase. Why are vents being stored in NY right now and not used?

Why are they being stored and not used in CA?

Chit not even being set-up but sitting in storage. I await your answer.
                    Last edited by man down; 03-30-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Let's just cut to the chase. Why are vents being stored in NY right now and not used?

Why are they being stored and not used in CA?
                      Because they got the most cases in the US duh.
                      Cali did pretty good acting early instead of late especially San Fran. The vents will be needed if the social distancing and lock down doesn’t work out given the population. Better to be prepared than sorry. I thought you would value preparedness by now

Comment

Working...
                      X