No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Read the link, you're right but she still can be deported depending on the charges. Lets see how it goes. Her brother just maybe a big issue.

When you open your mouth like she has she should of known that people would start digging.

Im not saying shes guilty but Ill watch the process and see how it plays out.
    Ive read the links.

Heres what needs to be clarified about possible deportation.

They can only pull back her citizenship if they prove that she obtained it by committing fraud or whatever other crimes.

In this case, how she obtained her own citizenship is not even under investigation.

Sure we will see how it plays out, but the result will still be her being an American citizen.
    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 07-24-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Did you miss Trump's fans chanting "send her back"?

It wasnt "you can leave". It was "send her back".

Because of something they said, apparently. Thats an attack on their 1st amendment. At a Trump rally.
      https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...12915062718467

Why do you have a double standard? Look at this disgusting racist attack Trump's first amendment rights and his constitutional powers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...12915062718467

Why do you have a double standard? Look at this disgusting racist attack Trump's first amendment rights and his constitutional powers.
        I dont have double standards.

Ive never seen this tweet before, and I gladly say this is dumb af. Unlike some people here, I dont see how it makes any sense for Americans to tell other Americans to go back to where they came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          LMFAO!!!

The 'lawyer' is always having to be corrected on basic case law.
          I'm going back to school for paralegal studies. I can't wait to get a couple semesters in, and really have fun with him

Comment

• I'm calling it, at 4pm est, 24 July 2019, all hope was lost

Comment

I dont have double standards.

Ive never seen this tweet before, and I gladly say this is dumb af. Unlike some people here, I dont see how it makes any sense for Americans to tell other Americans to go back to where they came from.
              Trump didn't. He said that in reference to the Samoli one that said the refugee camps were better than the USA. She came here as a begger. And craps on the place that she benefits from everyday.

Comment

Because one thing I will not do here is teach you the english language. Teachers were paid for that, and Im sure they tried their best, bless their hearts.
                It's a good thing too, because you wouldn't be a good English teacher.

(Notice the difference between my English and your english. In English, when writing a proper name, it is to be capitalized. And that's the end of today's English lesson)

Besides that, dealing with the first amendment would be a constitutional law class, not an English one.

Comment

• Yeah....Shoot the war hero Republican messenger.

Cause his detailed investigation doesn't coincide with Numbnuts"peeleft: lies.

Yeah that's the ticket.

Minus the integrity of course...

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    It's a good thing too, because you wouldn't be a good English teacher.

(Notice the difference between my English and your english. In English, when writing a proper name, it is to be capitalized. And that's the end of today's English lesson)

Besides that, dealing with the first amendment would be a constitutional law class, not an English one.
                    You still dont get it.

The question isnt about dealing with the 1st amendment.

Its about how some people dont want it to apply to everyone anymore. Hence, some people's rights are under attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                      Trump didn't. He said that in reference to the Samoli one that said the refugee camps were better than the USA. She came here as a begger. And craps on the place that she benefits from everyday.
                      She's not grateful enough for you.

Got it.

Question though how many generations does a person's family have to be here before they can consider themselves a true American?

Comment

Working...
                      X