No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So you backing down from the challenge. Proves that you're lying, don't cha think? If you had any balls you would stand up for what you say, but I guess they haven't descended yet, huh junior?

Keep trying, bltch boy. You're just another phag who feels inferior so you have to result to lie after lie while I stay on your mind constantly. Constantly

Gonna go ahead and get comfortable in your head, too. Until you dream about me as much as 1sad dreams about sunspace

Majority of people who post in this thread already saw it.. so why lie travyboy? Does it make you feel like a big man pretending to work in the biggest law firm in NY? Like I said unless its cleaning toilets.. your story is complete fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Majority of people who post in this thread already saw it.. so why lie travyboy? Does it make you feel like a big man pretending to work in the biggest law firm in NY? Like I said unless its cleaning toilets.. your story is complete fantasy
      Well that's great if they already saw it.

Then it should be easy for you to expose me and get me permanently banned.

Actually, I don't want you banned. I want sig and avatar control. So step up! I'll create the thread in the thunderdome. All you have to do is show what you claim everyone already saw and we'll see who is lying. If I'm lying, you get sig and avatar control, and I'll accept a permanent ban. There it is on a silver platter for you.

Are you down, or can't find your balls?

I'm officially changing your name to Travestyny Ducker
      Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2020, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Well that's great if they already saw it.

Then it should be easy for you to expose me and get me permanently banned.

Actually, I don't want you banned. I want sig and avatar control. So step up! I'll create the thread in the thunderdome. All you have to do is show what you claim everyone already saw and we'll see who is lying. If I'm lying, you get sig and avatar control, and I'll accept a permanent ban. There it is on a silver platter for you.

Are you down, or can't find your balls?

I'm officially changing your name to Travestyny Ducker
        So you didn't pretend to work at one of the biggest law firm in NY? interesting Honestly are you mentally ill or do 2 people use that account? because that might explain the random memory loss and race changing from post to post.. what's next your gender?

Like i already told you.. Your nothing more then a bit of fun to me that i troll everyone so often.. But actually debating basement dwellers like you on the internet? Na. A loser who tries to score imaginary victories because you have no success in real life.. sorry this has no value to me.. I gave you a chance and you failed miserably
        Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-19-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

So you didn't pretend to work at one of the biggest law firm in NY? interesting Honestly are you mentally ill or do 2 people use that account? because that might explain the random memory loss and race changing from post to post.. what's next your gender?
          I did work at one of the biggest law firms in New York. Facts.

Now you want to step up and prove I said I was a lawyer, or not? What's the problem? Seems like you're bltching out!

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Like i already told you.. Your nothing more then a bit of fun to me that i troll everyone so often.. But actually debating basement dwellers like you on the internet? Na. A loser who tries to score imaginary victories because you have no success in real life.. sorry this has no value to me.. I gave you a chance and you failed miserably

I'm enough that you keep your mind on me every damn day here, and also, enough that you're ducking me, Travestyny Ducker

Now do you accept the challenge, or do I keep your balls in a jar in my basement. Let me know, ball-less.

Oh, and by the way. Apparently I have had enough success in my life that you're triggered by me having worked at one of the biggest law firms in NY But you wont' step up to a challenge about it, now will you. Hmmmmmm

I own you, TravestnyDucker

Comment

But actually debating basement dwellers like you on the internet? Na. A loser who tries to score imaginary victories because you have no success in real life.. sorry this has no value to me.. I gave you a chance and you failed miserably
            We all know you are scared you'll get "decapitated" and "beaten up" and that you "have no balls".

It takes alot of courage to call people names and engage in pissing contests on the Internet.

Courage you dont have.

You should suicide yourself out of shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              We all know you are scared you'll get "decapitated" and "beaten up" and that you "have no balls".

It takes alot of courage to call people names and engage in pissing contests on the Internet.

Courage you dont have.

You should suicide yourself out of shame.
              Yeah maybe NYC lawyers are different.. but i generally thought they were quite busy compared to most people. This guy spends Christmas day.. well every day actually! being enraged by people with different view points and when he can't match them intellectually resort to insults. Oh well i have now been decapitated.. whatever will become of my boxingscene career

Comment

Yeah maybe NYC lawyers are different.. but i generally thought they were quite busy compared to most people. This guy spends Christmas day.. well every day actually! being enraged by people with different view points and when he can't match them intellectually resort to insults. Oh well i have now been decapitated.. whatever will become of my boxingscene career
                Does this mean you are ducking the challenge?

Duck duck duck duck

By the way, go look up the word "paralegal."

Comment

Does this mean you are ducking the challenge?

Duck duck duck duck

By the way, go look up the word "paralegal."
                  LMAO you only claimed to be a paralegal after i called you out dummy on the original post.. and nobody believes you were a paralegal for a top NYC firm either.

Why you such a liar? does it make u feel better to lie about your crappy life over the internet?

Comment

LMAO you only claimed to be a paralegal after i called you out dummy on the original post.. and nobody believes you were a paralegal for a top NYC firm either.

Why you such a liar? does it make u feel better to lie about your crappy life over the internet?
                    But but but where did I say I was a lawyer?

Your post makes absolutely no sense. There would be no difference in me claiming I was a lawyer or a paralegal. Do you actually have a brain?

But post it up where I claimed to be a lawyer. I'll be waiting for it

Don't be jealous, homie. There's still time for you to get your GED.

But yo, on the real. What I really want to know is...how does it feel to know you have to lie about me because I have you so triggered? I mean damn. I really hurt your feelings, didn't I? Deep down you know you're being a bltch, don't you? I'm sure you do.

You're going to have to live with knowing I made you turn bltch for the rest of your life

And yo, that challenge still stands. I can also prove I went to law school, and I found the key card that gained me access to the law firm. So yea...um....how about you challenge me on it in the thunderdome and let's see who the liar is. Deal?

Now, unless you accept, I suggest you shut your pvssy lips up already. And we both know you're going to pvssy out. Live with it for the rest of your life, bltch!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2020, 09:49 AM.

Comment

But but but where did I say I was a lawyer?

Your post makes absolutely no sense. There would be no difference in me claiming I was a lawyer or a paralegal. Do you actually have a brain?

But post it up where I claimed to be a lawyer. I'll be waiting for it

Don't be jealous, homie. There's still time for you to get your GED.

But yo, on the real. What I really want to know is...how does it feel to know you have to lie about me because I have you so triggered? I mean damn. I really hurt your feelings, didn't I? Deep down you know you're being a bltch, don't you? I'm sure you do.

You're going to have to live with knowing I made you turn bltch for the rest of your life
                      You put me on ignore because you couldn't debate with me.. then low key sneak around checking my posts.. dude your pathetic.. Look at you.. One little sentence from me triggers you and puts you into a rage.. spamming insults and essays.. Like i said rent free baby

Comment

Working...
                      X