• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I'm Black. What race are you?
    That's racist.

Comment

• Damn this racist president!

Comment

• And again!

Comment

• Pat Gray completely eviscerates racist mini mike bloomberg. He shreds this commie to pieces.....great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            And again!

This all makes sense since he is groveling for the Black vote, and others.

Did you see the State of the Union and the Superbowl Ad? I'm not saying it's a bad thing since he is supposed to want to get the vote of all people, and I'm not saying he is a racist since only he knows what's in his heart, but no one can deny that the man has said racist things and his resume when it comes to race relations is "spotty" at best. And that's putting it lightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              And again!

Somebody tell that kid that Trump supports stop and frisk

Comment

This all makes sense since he is groveling for the Black vote, and others.

Did you see the State of the Union and the Superbowl Ad? I'm not saying it's a bad thing since he is supposed to want to get the vote of all people, and I'm not saying he is a racist since only he knows what's in his heart, but no one can deny that the man has said racist things and his resume when it comes to race relations is "spotty" at best. And that's putting it lightly.
                So racist...

Comment

Proof? We can put a permanent ban bet on you lying.

Now after both of you clowns refuse, just admit I'm your daddy
                  B1tch u the dog around here

The master doesn't fetch for a dog

Good to see one word from me still gets you in a frothing rage.. rent free baby

Big time lawyer my ass
                  Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-18-2020, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    So racist...
                    Go read my post again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      B1tch u the dog around here

The master doesn't fetch for a dog

Good to see one word from me still gets you in a frothing rage.. rent free baby

Big time lawyer my ass
                      So you backing down from the challenge. Proves that you're lying, don't cha think? If you had any balls you would stand up for what you say, but I guess they haven't descended yet, huh junior?

Keep trying, bltch boy. You're just another phag who feels inferior so you have to result to lie after lie while I stay on your mind constantly. Constantly

Gonna go ahead and get comfortable in your head, too. Until you dream about me as much as 1sad dreams about sunspace

Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2020, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X