No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You're quoting me in this topic (where I didn't address you) and in 1sad65 topic where he's whining.

You find it odd I'd start a topic about something that's about to dominate the news cycle from now until November?

I'm about to do a topic about Rush Limbaugh lung cancer. I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan. Do you find that odd that I'll do that topic?!?

You people are stupid
    We're stupid? Yet you don't vote but spend countless hours arguing about politics. Lol that's some funny **** right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      We're stupid? Yet you don't vote but spend countless hours arguing about politics. Lol that's some funny **** right there.
      I don't box either but I spend countless hours arguing about Boxing.

God damn you people are stupid

Comment

I don't box either but I spend countless hours arguing about Boxing.

God damn you people are stupid
        Oh, is politics a sport to you?

Comment

• Only the best words...

[IMG]
          View this post on Instagram

#WhatsWrongWithTrumpAD

A post shared by Bill Maher (@billmaher) on

[/IMG]
          Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-03-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I can't speak for anybody but myself. I see a lot of posters in here debating with the Trumpanzees. I stopped doing that a long time ago. No sense in debating anybody in a cult
            Well, you know, in all honesty, it goes both ways on both sides. There are people, both D and R, that are dumb as a rock, and not worth the time. Then, there are some that are intelligent, articulate, and can carry on an adult conversation. Me personally, I enjoy lively debate, as long as it's respectful.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Oh, is politics a sport to you?
              Yup, and he has his favorite team.

Comment

• They just now figuring this out? How long have I been saying this? Since late 2016 at the least. Anybody who believes in a magic spirit in the sky will easily be brainwashed into a cult.

Maybe in 5 years they'll finally figure out it wasn't economic anxiety. It's racism. The U.S. media is trash

Comment

They just now figuring this out? How long have I been saying this? Since late 2016 at the least. Anybody who believes in a magic spirit in the sky will easily be brainwashed into a cult.

Maybe in 5 years they'll finally figure out it wasn't economic anxiety. It's racism. The U.S. media is trash
                  So there are no non-whites who are pro-Trump?

Also you had to call people who believe in God dumb in the same paragraph.

But you are the self proclaimed tolerant, progressive non-racist one?

Damn right the US media is trash. 90% of it at least. The ones who always criticize Trump. Like Don Lemon for example. Don Lemon is trash. So is Whoopi Goldberg and the rest of The View.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Well, you know, in all honesty, it goes both ways on both sides. There are people, both D and R, that are dumb as a rock, and not worth the time. Then, there are some that are intelligent, articulate, and can carry on an adult conversation. Me personally, I enjoy lively debate, as long as it's respectful.
                    All these Republicans just came to debate ideas.

Comment

• This is the leader of the free world people...

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X