No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    First of all you quoted me and gave some half assed programmed answers which i called before you even responded
    No idea what you are talking about. You claimed no one was answering as to why they didn't go with bribery. I don't remember you giving the reasons I gave. And I don't know why that makes you so upset. If you don't agree with their reasons, then you don't. You asked a question so I assumed you wanted an answer.

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Second couldn't give a **** about your questions.. I have zero interest.. been there before and seen you do it with other people going round and round twisting everything they say.. not about to play that game

But hey least you actually tried

Well if you're scared, then say you're scared. I'm not here trying to do anything other than have a discussion. My question to you was a matter of opinion, not something factual that I'm trying to gloat about, so I don't know why you're acting like a pvssy. Suit yaself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That's not what I asked for.

I asked specifically for a thread cull.

Please keep up.

Agreed. And I myself advocate that.

But no one should be expected to be open to reading excessive base trolling and some lonely kid mentally masturbating himself 24/7.

The staff should simply give him a thread all his own in the Dome, where he can mass post to his heart's content and rack up all the 'wins' and Gotcha! points he wants.

The rest of the forum shouldn't have to be subjected to that foolishness.
      Please.

If you dont want to read what he writes, just skip over it.

You dont like him and you dont like his opinion so you want his posts removed.

You do it all the time.

Put ppl in ignore. Ask other ppl to put ppl on ignore. Report ppl. Ask for ppl to be banned.

It's lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        He lost to me! Trav don't want dat smoke.
        How old are you? I mean I know 1sad is senile, but I'm guessing you're about 12 years old and have a vajgina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Please.

You do it all the time.

Put ppl in ignore. Ask other ppl to put ppl on ignore. Report ppl. Ask for ppl to be banned.

It's lame.
          I wouldn't have to complain if the rules were enforced and thus the trolls would be banned.

That's the advantage of a thread cull, there are no bans or removed posts. Just a single thread for all the nonsense.
          And so everyone is happy. The troll still gets to troll, but it doesnt annoy the other users who are not here to troll the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            He lost to me! Trav don't want dat smoke.
            Nope.

The kid has never lost.

Over 20k posts, and not once was he ever been wrong, conceded a point, or ever 'lost'.

Dont believe me, just ask him.

Comment

• I assume that Trump will be withholding aid to Israel while Rudy investigates Netanyahu’s corruption

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                I assume that Trump will be withholding aid to Israel while Rudy investigates Netanyahu’s corruption
                Does the corruption involve the vice president of the united states and u.s. congressmen?

Then yes. Investigate.

Comment

Dershowitz defended OJ, Epstein, Claus von Bulow, Jim Bakker, etc and yet 1sad would like us to believe that he’s defending the constitution here
                  Ha. He’s not defending the constitution he’s defending his client trump. Which is exactly what he’s supposed to be doing.

Comment

I assume that Trump will be withholding aid to Israel while Rudy investigates Netanyahu’s corruption
                    Yea right

CAnt green you damn it.
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 01-28-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Preach brother. Half his posts are him begging others to put people on ignore.

He’s got control issues.

Wants to suppress views contrary to his/hers.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Please.

You do it all the time.

It's lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X