Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone following this, do yourselves a favor and read this despicable crock of shlt known as McConnels impeachment trial rules. What a fvvcking joke!

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...r-Senate-Trial

So he wants a vote on whether to admit old evidence from the house, and also a vote about whether to admit new evidence and witnesses...and that all comes toward the end of the trial???? lol . Way to push for no evidence being allowed at all!

This is all obviously an angle to get this thing out of there on arguing that it doesn't reach impeachment status, without even looking at any of the evidence. Scott free for Trump, and a shlt stain on the corrupt Senate repubs. for engaging in an obvious coverup.

Also, if any witnesses are allowed, they get to depose them first and then decide whom they will allow to testify. So they can allow witnesses, clear only Biden, have him testify, and that's the show if they really wanna get dirty. Meanwhile, Bolton might even be brought in, say Trump told him word for word that he's going to shlt on the constitution, and they can say...Yea um...we won't be needing you. Thanks. There is just too much wiggle room here at every step of the way. "What are they afraid of?" is beyond trite at this point.

The really fvvkeeed up thing is most Americans on both sides expect Trump to get off. But fvvck. Don't rob us of hearing ALL the evidence under oath and ALL these mothafvvckers telling what they know. Don't rob the people of making their own decision based on all the facts. If you want to corrupt it on you being an immoral sack of shlt, that's on you, but the American people deserve the truth. There already is so little faith in anyone in the Republican party to do the right thing. Let's see if anyone decides to step up and lead the way from that side. Could be a good story, instead of just what we expect. That these "Senators" are going to have to live with knowing that, on the grand stage in front of all of their constituents, they covered up obvious corruption to play the game of thrones. An utter disgrace.
    Last edited by travestyny; 01-21-2020, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Anyone following this, do yourselves a favor and read this despicable crock of shlt known as McConnels impeachment trial rules. What a fvvcking joke!

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...r-Senate-Trial

So he wants a vote on whether to admit old evidence from the house, and also a vote about whether to admit new evidence and witnesses...and that all comes toward the end of the trial???? lol . Way to push for no evidence being allowed at all!

This is all obviously an angle to get this thing out of there on arguing that it doesn't reach impeachment status, without even looking at any of the evidence. Scott free for Trump, and a shlt stain on the corrupt Senate repubs. for engaging in an obvious coverup.

Also, if any witnesses are allowed, they get to depose them first and then decide whom they will allow to testify. So they can allow witnesses, clear only the Biden, have him testify, and that's the show if they really wanna get dirty. Meanwhile, Bolton might even be brought in, say Trump told him word for word that he's going to shlt on the constitution, and they can say...Yea um...we won't be needing you. Thanks. There is just too much wiggle room here at every step of the way. "What are they afraid of?" is beyond trite at this point.

The really fvvkeeed up thing is most Americans on both sides expect Trump to get off. But fvvck. Don't rob us of hearing ALL the evidence under oath and ALL these mothafvvckers telling what they know. Don't rob the people of making their own decision based on all the facts. If you want to corrupt it on you being an immoral sack of shlt, that's on you, but the American people deserve the truth. There already is so little faith in anyone in the Republican party to do the right thing. Let's see if anyone decides to step up and lead the way from that side. Could be a good story, instead of just what we expect. That these "Senators" are going to have to live with knowing that, on the grand stage in front of all of their constituents, they covered up obvious corruption to play the game of thrones. An utter disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        lol. Perfect meme. He's a great dark sith lord or whatever they call those evil old bats.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You have to be one of the biggest idiots here if you still can't look at the evidence and see clearly what happened. How stupid can you be?

Just say you still want him to be president because you like dreaming about him bending you over a desk, or say that you don't think it rises to the level of impeachment, which is ludicrous. But pretending that he's innocent and it's some kind of conspiracy against him is becoming a dumber and dumber stance every day, as if it wasn't dumb from day one when we learned about the complaint.

Keep living in delusion. The facts (yes, facts) prove that either you're a complete moron or you have no concern about the truth, and simply wish to defend a clearly corrupt president at all costs. Where's your fvvckign dignity? Simply disgraceful.
          Wtf are you babbling on about? You address no points from the actual post as usual.. because your limited brain can't grasp basic facts or even argue basic points unless its spoon fed to you. Literally 3 paragraphs of nonsense, I feel stupider just from reading it.

So keep my dick out of your mouth ******. Ain't got time for morons like you who spout trash and cry 24/7

Enjoy 2020 and "owning" and "decapitating" people on the internet kid
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 01-21-2020, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Another beat down begins today for all you lying lefty wack jobs, looking forward to the crying that begins soon after.

F'ing losers

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Wtf are you babbling on about? You address no points from the actual post as usual.. because your limited brain can't grasp basic facts or even argue basic points unless its spoon fed to you. Literally 3 paragraphs of nonsense, I feel stupider just from reading it.

So keep my dick out of your mouth ******. Ain't got time for morons like you who spout trash and cry 24/7

Aww. Now wasn't that a tough way to say something as pvssy as, "I'm going to duck the fvvck outta what you just wrote."

Even you wouldn't stand up for your fvvck boy president. I know you can read, yea?

Pvssy Just keep playing illiterate. I like you better that way rather than spreading pure bullshlt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                For all of the fearmongering by the media with their "racists are descending upon Richmond," and by our Governor with his declaration of a state of emergency, everything I'm hearing here locally is that it was an awesome event. I don't think I've ever heard of protestors cleaning up after themselves.

Hopefully my legislators, the newly elected Democrat majority, were watching from the General Assembly, and saw large groups of armed law abiding citizens, black, white, and other races, interacting peacefully. Hopefully they saw the people standing together, without a shot fired, without a single violent incident, and save one woman who didn't want to take her bandana off, without a single arrest. Hopefully they saw with their own eyes, the truth about how an armed citizenry can interact, and realize the narrative being pushed by the media isn't true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                  Another beat down begins today for all you lying lefty wack jobs, looking forward to the crying that begins soon after.

F'ing losers
                  As you can see by superfan Travesty, the crying has already began even before the trial has started.

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Yup, looks like another year of self imposed celibacy for the kid.

But who needs female companionship when they can talk e-trash and 'win' on the Internet all day every day, including Holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Yup, looks like another year of self imposed celibacy for the kid.

But who needs female companionship when they can talk e-trash and 'win' on the Internet all day every day, including Holidays.
                      Honestly i worry for his mental health, Nov 2020 may push him over the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X