No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    More of the same bull**** from the left, now they are saying prove yourself innocent. How about some due process, how about following the rule of law. Funny, repubs were not allowed to participate in schiffs closed hearing, than repubs were not allowed to call witness. U get what u give motherfu ckers. Stop the crying
    You do realize that's not true, right?

Repubs did participate in the closed depositions. Repubs. did have one witness during the impeachment hearing. They likely could have had more but Trump refused to participate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Lmao

There were 47 Republicans in Schiff’s hearings plus lawyers
      I should have kept reading and saw your post. I don't know why these guys continue to spread lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Is that the evidence that's being blocked ?
        What evidence?

The house vote to impeach has passed. Now bring that same evidence to the senate trial.

Or did the house vote to impeach with insufficient evidence? Is that what Pelosi did with her commemorating pens?

Because the democrats have already voted. Or are you admitting that they voted on insufficient (i.e ZERO) evidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          What evidence?

The house vote to impeach has passed. Now bring that same evidence to the senate trial.

Or did the house vote to impeach with insufficient evidence? Is that what Pelosi did with her commemorating pens?

Because the democrats have already voted. Or are you admitting that they voted on insufficient (i.e ZERO) evidence?
          I think the point with the obstruction of congress article is that there is more evidence that was denied to the House.

What's the problem with letting it be heard? Who is afraid of the truth?

Obviously there has been enough evidence. Deep down, I'd imagine that even you know what happened here. It's blatantly obvious. But more evidence is of course even better for those who want to hide behind blind denial. Makes it a tad more difficult to ignore, like the info that has come while Pelosi held the articles.
          Last edited by travestyny; 01-20-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            What evidence?

I don't know ? maybe they did.

If they did then why not allow all the evidence to come out and show that ?

There's always been evidence and witnesses in all 15 impeachment senate trials.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I should have kept reading and saw your post. I don't know why these guys continue to spread lies.
              Some choose to ignore facts while others get their “news” from Trump, Hannity, etc and don’t know any better

Astounds me that they don’t do any research at all

Comment

• Sums it up nicely

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/18/79762...trump-defender

Comment

Some choose to ignore facts while others get their “news” from Trump, Hannity, etc and don’t know any better

Astounds me that they don’t do any research at all

CNN, MSNBC, CBC, ABC, huffpost, ect, ect, does all the research for ya, the only problem there is you failed to develop your critical thinking and bull**** detection skills so you believe what they tell you.

The people who have been caught in hundreds of thousands of lies in the past 5 years are your go to sources of research.

Research my ass, you haven't done one bit of research, you just parrot what the biggest liers of all have to say.
                  Last edited by Stebs; 01-20-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    I don't know what any of that is or means, I haven't been following any of this.

My question is why, when every one of the 15 other Senate impeachment trials has had evidence and witness testimony presented, is this different ?

Especially when trumps side has the majority and they are sure he's done nothing wrong ?

It just looks really bad from outsider pov if there's no evidence presented and he's let off by his own side.
                    The last time a president was impeached, there was a 100-0 Senate vote relative to procedure. Unanimous. Is there any compelling reason why the rule of stare decisis should not apply, and we should alter the precedent?

Comment

Starr will smash the Democrat impeachment arguments to bits, hence why we're now seeing these hit pieces from the media.

Schiff & Nadler vs Starr & Dershowitz lol

It's gonna be like watching a pair of kittens fighting a pride of lions.

Comment

Working...
                      X