No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    And these are the type people you want in power? These are the type people you advocate for the killing of one of their leaders as being a bad thing? If these people are willing to kill their own citizens, what's the difference between them and Osama bin Laden?

Are these the people you want with nuclear capabilities?

Your derangement with Trump has you siding with people that knock innocent citizens out of the sky.
    LMAOOO. That's your big reveal? That I want Iran in power?

Yea. Me, the republican that wrote that article, Gaetz, and the Canadian man mourning the loss of his colleague's wife and 11 year old son whom you so compassionately referred to as, "some Canadian cuck." The other republicans who voted to limit Trump's power in this matter. We all want Iran in power.

I wouldn't expect anything less from someone as classless as you are.

I'm not the one that put soldiers in a bunker under bombs based on a lie, am I? Where's the proof, Glove? Hmmm?????

So long. I think we're done here. I'll take you off ignore when we get definitive proof of that imminent threat, ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAOOO. That's your big reveal? That I want Iran in power?

Yea. Me, the republican that wrote that article, Gaetz, and the Canadian man mourning the loss of his colleague's wife and 11 year old son whom you so compassionately referred to as, "some Canadian cuck." The other republicans who voted to limit Trump's power in this matter. We all want Iran in power.

I wouldn't expect anything less from someone as classless as you are.

I'm not the one that put soldiers in a bunker under bombs based on a lie, am I? Where's the proof, Glove? Hmmm?????

So long. I think we're done here. I'll take you off ignore when we get definitive proof of that imminent threat, ok?
      The terrorists, you idiot, not Iran. Don't confuse the two. Theres a big difference between the terrorist regime and the good people of Iran that are protesting said regime. Those terrorists are the ones you're supporting, those are the ones that idiot Gaetz, and that finger pointing Canadian are supporting. Some idiot says we should leave terrorists in power, and that former presidents left them in power, because they might do some terrorist sheit. And because said idiot identifies as "Republican", that it's supposed to lend some credibility to the idiocy of that? Anybody that blames anyone other than the Iranian regime is supporting that regime.

As far as being done, we've been done here. We we're done here once we established that those passengers, if not for the rocket fired by the Iranian, would have a 99.9999% chance of still being alive.

You can ignore me, that's fine. But your best bet to avoid me quoting you is to go back to talking about impeachment or something.

Comment

• State Department security officials weren't notified of 'imminent' threats to US embassies

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/polit...-blindsideded/
        Hmm. I wonder why.
        Last edited by travestyny; 01-13-2020, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Trump got a nice ovation at the College Football National Championship game.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You really are a braindead idiot, aren't you?

Was it an intentional act to fire the missile????

No, you moron. He tripped and hit the button by accident.

You feel like a loser don't you, no one with a normal mind would be acting the way you do and spend all your time crying about Donald Trump.

Losers act the way you do but you think your smart. You lead the club of brain dead idiots but like all idiots on the left you try to project your problems on every one else.... You should see someone for the brain dead disease your obviously battling.

Loser for 5 years straight and about to add another 4 years, can you make it fool, you want to borrow one our guns to end it all. You act like you do. You must spend every waking moment of your day here whining like a grade school kid. Unlike you I have other things to do so I'll be back to insult your dumb a*s at another time

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    You feel like a loser don't you, no one with a normal mind would be acting the way you do and spend all your time crying about Donald Trump.

Losers act the way you do but you think your smart. You lead the club of brain dead idiots but like all idiots on the left you try to project your problems on every one else.... You should see someone for the brain dead disease your obviously battling.

Loser for 5 years straight and about to add another 4 years, can you make it fool, you want to borrow one our guns to end it all. You act like you do. You must spend every waking moment of your day here whining like a grade school kid. Unlike you I have other things to do so I'll be back to insult your dumb a*s at another time
                    It's "you're."

Once is a typo. Twice is likely a brain defect.

I'm not a democrat. I just know how to make pvssies like you lose your shlt.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 01-14-2020, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post

Nah dude, he's "winning".

Just ask him.

Like you said, he will still be here years from now. And other than having anointed himself years of more "wins", his life will still be exactly where it was years ago, sitting alone in a basement e-beefing all day every day (and not even breaking for Holidays)

Comment

Working...
                      X