Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So let me get this straight....

Iran shot down a civilian jet.
    There is video of Iran shooting down the jet.
    The Iranian government took responsibility for shooting down the jet.
    The Iranian people are protesting their government for shooting down the jet.
    The superfans say that Trump is responsible for shooting down the jet.

Do I have that correct?
    Yup, I knew that was coming before they even said that they shot it down. Soon they will say that the 30 or so that died in that terrorist's funeral are Trump's fault too.

Comment

• This republican must have broke some of your fake republican hearts

Yall could learn something from a real republican.

The Trump administration and its supporters want to focus on direct culpability.

"Are you saying it’s President Trump’s fault that Iran shot down a civilian aircraft? How dare you!"

When I pointed to the wider context yesterday, my article was seized upon by Fox News as Exhibit A in the case for pro-Trump self-pity.

Focusing on the smaller question of direct culpability allows Trump supporters to pivot from something they hate doing—asking the president to provide rational and truthful explanations of his actions—to something they love doing: complaining and feeling sorry for themselves. But that wider context matters.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...wns-it/604780/
      Soleimani abundantly deserved to die a violent death. The 176 innocents he took with him did not. President George W. Bush and President Barack Obama both flinched from doing justice to Soleimani, because they asked, “And what will happen next?” Trump did not ask that question. Families across half the world are now grieving a consequence that Trump’s ego forbade him to imagine or ponder.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...eimani/604705/
      Get 'em, Repub!

Last edited by travestyny; 01-13-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        This republican must have broke some of your fake republican hearts

Yall could learn something from a real republican.

Get 'em, Repub!

I thought I shut you down with this stupid sheit already. Don't expect me to not quote you and call you on your dumb sheit if you repeat the same dumb sheit I called you out on and made you ask me to stop talking to you.

Take that dumb sheit outta here...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I thought I shut you down with this stupid sheit already. Don't expect me to not quote you and call you on your dumb sheit if you repeat the same dumb sheit I called you out on and made you ask me to stop talking to you.

Take that dumb sheit outta here...
          You shut me down???? Really?

Bltch, you could never shut me down. You played pvssy and began sucking off 1sad, and I told you to keep on sucking him off like the couple of bltches that you are. I still got the quotation where you agreed with me, f@g boy.

Now stick to your ignore function, bltch. You're dismissed

Shut me down You're very very confused if you thought that was about me being shut down by bumbling ass suck like you who agreed with me. LMAOOOOO

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Yes, in my opinion, they would more likely than not still be alive had Trump not ordered the drone strike against the Iranian terrorist.
          Last edited by travestyny; 01-13-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Try to shut me down

Canadian CEO says the United States shares blame for Iran plane crash

McCain's initial tweet had been liked about 27,000 times and retweeted 8,500 times.

----Edit----

Looks like it's up to 51,000 likes now!
            Last edited by travestyny; 01-13-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

You shut me down???? Really?

Bltch, you could never shut me down. You played pvssy and began sucking off 1sad, and I told you to keep on sucking him off like the couple of bltches that you are. I still got the quotation where you agreed with me, f@g boy.

Now stick to your ignore function, bltch. You're dismissed

Shut me down You're very very confused if you thought that was about me being shut down by bumbling ass suck like you who agreed with me. LMAOOOOO
              And you agreed with me that the rocket was the direct cause of their deaths. All you have is one quote of mine. That's it. No further corroborating facts, no numbers, just one quote. And you're going to troll me to death with that one quote.

Because it's all you got, chump.

99.99996598%.

So, no, I'm not going anywhere.

Comment

• By the start of trumps 3rd term, this thread will 10,000 pages

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  By the start of trumps 3rd term, this thread will 10,000 pages

Comment

Try to shut me down

Canadian CEO says the United States shares blame for Iran plane crash

McCain's initial tweet had been liked about 27,000 times and retweeted 8,500 times.

----Edit----

Looks like it's up to 51,000 likes now!
                    A Canadian cuck tweets something. Wow.

Bring some actual proof, not the speculative opinion of a grocer.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      And you agreed with me that the rocket was the direct cause of their deaths.
                      No one has ever denied that. Go read what I posted from the Republican again. Maybe this time you will be able to comprehend it

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      All you have is one quote of mine. That's it. No further corroborating facts, no numbers, just one quote. And you're going to troll me to death with that one quote.

Because it's all you got, chump.

99.99996598%.

So, no, I'm not going anywhere.

LMAOOOO. That's all I need you fool!!!!!! I'm not going to troll you. I don't give 2 shlts about you, which is why I told you and I'm still telling you to stick to your ignore function like the bltch you are.

99.99999999 was what I brought to your attention, you absolute moron. Because it's the likelihood that they would be alive if not for your President's actions. How stupid are you

Stop peeking from behind 1sad's skirt now, Glovey. Get back to sucking

Comment

Working...
                      X