No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    If the whistleblower is the one that made the complaint, then the President should be afforded the Constitutionally guaranteed right of confrontation and cross examination.
    I wouldn't have a problem with that.

However, I don't know what he hopes to get out of it. The complaint basically said exactly what the transcript said. So what's the point?

Comment

• These clowns started their clown show with their rules. Now they want a "fair" trail. BAHAHAHA you cant make this chit up. They mean until Rs are ready to remove Trump from office.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I thought I read this somewhere else, also. Just out of curiosity, who were the witnesses that the Dems didn't want to call?

Do you mean Schiff and the whistleblower? I'm not sure what information you guys want from them or what you think they'd gain by calling them.

I think Politico did a report on the whistleblower complaint and found that it stood up well to criticism, so I don't see the issue.

--edit--
        Ah, not politico. Now I see it. It was actually Politifacts "lie of the year."

Who is really needed is Bolton and Mulvanely, I think. Didn't Trump go on record saying he would love to have them testify? I can't be certain about that, but I'm pretty sure he did. I just get the feeling that he's saying one thing, but he means the opposite...which makes sense because he blocked them from testifying.
        The transcript was released, the Ukrainian President said he felt no pressure at all.

BullSchiff and the rest of the commies held Soviet style trials denying the POTUS his Constitutional rights while changing charges on a daily basis. Now we have “It’s not about Ukraine, it’s about Russia” and “this impeachment has been in the works for 2.5 years”.

They say Trump forced another country to investigate one of his political opponents in pedo Joe so he’s got to go but it’s OK for 4 of his other political opponents to cast a vote in favor of removing him from office when he is running for re-election.

Now nutty Nancy has two articles of impeachment that have no legal statutes at all, completely fabricated political terms. Obstruction of Congress isn’t even a crime. The POTUS has veto power granted by the Constitution and a veto is a rejection of Congress’ approval, i.e. “obstruction of Congress”

Now she is refusing to send the articles to the Senate because she knows they fabricated crimes in an attempt to overthrow the government (treason) in front of millions of people.

She’s done, the tard party is done, and they are going to prison.

“ENJOY THE SHOW”

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          If the whistleblower is the one that made the complaint, then the President should be afforded the Constitutionally guaranteed right of confrontation and cross examination.
          There’s this little thing called the Whistleblower Act

Anyway, in the interest of fairness let’s get everyone to testify including Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            The transcript was released, the Ukrainian President said he felt no pressure at all.

BullSchiff and the rest of the commies held Soviet style trials denying the POTUS his Constitutional rights while changing charges on a daily basis. Now we have “It’s not about Ukraine, it’s about Russia” and “this impeachment has been in the works for 2.5 years”.

They say Trump forced another country to investigate one of his political opponents in pedo Joe so he’s got to go but it’s OK for 4 of his other political opponents to cast a vote in favor of removing him from office when he is running for re-election.

Now nutty Nancy has two articles of impeachment that have no legal statutes at all, completely fabricated political terms. Obstruction of Congress isn’t even a crime. The POTUS has veto power granted by the Constitution and a veto is a rejection of Congress’ approval, i.e. “obstruction of Congress”

Now she is refusing to send the articles to the Senate because she knows they fabricated crimes in an attempt to overthrow the government (treason) in front of millions of people.

She’s done, the tard party is done, and they are going to prison.

“ENJOY THE SHOW”
            But I think we need a more thorough look into what happened, bro. Even Mulvaney admit to the quid pro quo. And Bolton seemed to hint that Trump is afraid of what he might have to say. They need to bring these guys in.

Also, one of the articles of impeachment for Nixon was abuse of power. I think that would seem to show that this is not just something that's being pulled from thin air.

Comment

But I think we need a more thorough look into what happened, bro. Even Mulvaney admit to the quid pro quo. And Bolton seemed to hint that Trump is afraid of what he might have to say. They need to bring these guys in.

Also, one of the articles of impeachment for Nixon was abuse of power. I think that would seem to show that this is not just something that's being pulled from thin air.
              It’s Mathed so ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                It’s Mathed so ....
                lol.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Anyway, in the interest of fairness let’s get everyone to testify including Trump
                I'm all for this. Why not???!!! I wonder if any of the Trump supporters would have a problem with this and why.

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

However, I don't know what he hopes to get out of it. The complaint basically said exactly what the transcript said. So what's the point?
                  You are a liar. The transcript showed no Quid Pro Quo, just like the President of Ukraine said.

Eric Ciaramella wasn’t on the call to begin with. He was given secondhand info from Vindman who got actually got caught attempting to alter the transcript. You know that right, that he was caught in the act of trying to insert additional language and change what was transcribed?

CIAmarella met with bullSchiff in private to strategize the coup attempt then lied to House intel Committee members about it. He even slipped up by mentioning CIAmarella in a document then scrambled to recall the document in order to redact CIAmarella’s name from it.

You need to stop watching fake news, they are hiding the truth from you. These are communists, this is how they operate.

“Show me the man and I’ll show you his crime.”

This is so MASSIVE and egregious, by far the biggest political scandal in American history.

People are going to be put to death over this. Why do you think Barr re-instituted the death penalty for federal crimes? The tards fought it but the SCOTUS upheld it. The news will try their best to hide it but this is WAY too big to be contained.
                  Last edited by mathed; 12-21-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

It’s Mathed so ....
                    How’s that Senate trial going for ya?

Comment

The big thing, called the Constitution, supercedes the little thing, called the Whistleblower Act. In fact, if the little Whistleblower Act is I'm violation of the big Constitution, then it is void as being unconstitutional.

To the second part, there's this thing called the Fifth Amendment, which protects a person from having to testify.

Comment

Working...
                      X