• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stev3 View Post
    You guys ready for Trump 2020?
    I’m ready to not vote for him.

Yang Gang fool. West side.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Amid this great economy and prosperity they’re so desperate for any negativity. Quite pathetic.

Hey Don Prichardo, how about that stock market that you said is stagnant under Trump but just hit 28k, and has increased 10K since Trump has been in office. Did you also catch last months jobs report and unemployment number? I’d suggest you avoid looking at those numbers in case they give you a heart attack.
      The stock market is doing great this year. Last year. It so much. Average both years it’s about average. Which is good for me. Not gonna front on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Links not needed, just simple math using your source for numbers.

2017 grew by +$50b from 2016
        2018 grew by +$10b from 2017

60/2 = $30b in revenue growth per year

Let's factor in 2019 estimated growth

2019 estimated growth is +$110b from 2018

60+110/3 = $56b in average revenue growth per

If you calculate Obama's last term you'd get +$200b in average revenue growth per year.
        Ahh I see what you did, and thats one way of looking at the numbers but quite frankly thats an incorrect way of looking at it. And the reason for that is, despite as you say Trump only increasing the GDP from 3.27 trillion to 3.64 trillion from 2016 to present, that still doesn't change the fact that the economy still averaged 3+ trillion each one of those years.

You can play with the numbers anyway you like, I can also say that under Trumps 4 years the economy averaged 3.4 trillion growth, while Obama during his last 4 years only averaged 3.07. Obviously this also does not take into account inflation on the part of Obama nor does it take into account Tax cuts on the part of Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          The stock market is doing great this year. Last year. It so much. Average both years it’s about average. Which is good for me. Not gonna front on that.
          If it comes down to Trump vs Biden or Trump vs Sanders, are you going out there and voting for either Biden or Sanders, or staying home?

Comment

That whole article you posted was only concerning the past two months. The portion you selectively highlighted about the deficit was only concerning past two months. You can’t select a 2 month deficit period and then to proceed to criticize me for pointing out a 2 month revenue increase... lol?

The revenue from tax cuts is UP, the deficit increased because spending increased. It’s like if you were being paid $1000 a month and your expenses were $900 a month and then you got more money via tax cut so now you’re getting $1200 a month, but you decide to up your spending to $1400, this is what fuels a larger deficit.
            Yes you are correct. Last two months. Two months and 350 billion in deficit. TWO months.

The same paragraph says the year deficit will be 1.2 trillion a year for each of the next ten years.

1.2 Trillion.

A year.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. That means think about it.

Comment

Lmfao. Fools gold. Lol. Well played sir.
              Best economy in 50 years. Something NONE of your heroes could deliver on. It has to hurt, savor it, relish it; these learning opportunities don't present themselves too often.

Comment

Ahh I see what you did, and thats one way of looking at the numbers but quite frankly thats an incorrect way of looking at it. And the reason for that is, despite as you say Trump only increasing the GDP from 3.27 trillion to 3.64 trillion from 2016 to present, that still doesn't change the fact that the economy still averaged 3+ trillion each one of those years.

You can play with the numbers anyway you like, I can also say that under Trumps 4 years the economy averaged 3.4 trillion growth, while Obama during his last 4 years only averaged 3.07. Obviously this also does not take into account inflation on the part of Obama nor does it take into account Tax cuts on the part of Trump.
                Lmfao!!!!

I promise, he's not an alt of mine, nor do I have mind-reading powers. Its just easy to accurately predict what those lower level NPCs will say to a pretty high degree with a little practice.

I'd wager you could do it too, if you put your mind to it.

You just gotta learn to think like them....

Yeah, our guys the Cowboys may have lost to the Giants 56-7 on the scoreboard, but from 10:24 to 14:37 in the 2nd Quarter, we outscored the Giants 7-3.

So you really cant say the Giants totally dominated the game, can you?
                Last edited by 1bad65; 12-10-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I’m ready to not vote for him.

Yang Gang fool. West side.
                  What will you do when all your party's candidates are arrested for felonious crimes of the most nefarious nature?

Comment

Yes you are correct. Last two months. Two months and 350 billion in deficit. TWO months.

The same paragraph says the year deficit will be 1.2 trillion a year for each of the next ten years.

1.2 Trillion.

A year.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. That means think about it.

I don't get what your disconnect here is, tax cuts do not cause deficits, spending does. Revenue has actually increased since the tax cuts. Im not sure you are capable of grasping this.

Comment

If it comes down to Trump vs Biden or Trump vs Sanders, are you going out there and voting for either Biden or Sanders, or staying home?
                      ILl go out to vote for either one. My vote is going opposite trump. I will literally vote for a monkey.

I am not being facetious.

You cannot possibly tell me either of those guys are worse than trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X