No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What does this matter to you when you've already gone on record saying it's 100% likely that Trump withheld security funds in order to coerce Ukraine to provide help with his political career?
    What I said or what I believe means nothing to what they can prove, not to mention how stupid they look in the process.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        What does this matter to you when you've already gone on record saying it's 100% likely that Trump withheld security funds in order to coerce Ukraine to provide help with his political career?
        Nope. Total lie. And you know it.

The military aid was ultimately given to Ukraine without any promise of investigation.

But of course there were other conditions that had to be met by Ukraine to receive the aid. Such is life, and all negotiations are based on conditions for both parties. But investigating Biden’s son wasn’t one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          What I said or what I believe means nothing to what they can prove, not to mention how stupid they look in the process.
          Well then what convinced you that he's guilty if it was nothing from what the Dems have shown thus far? You just came up with that all on your own?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Nope. Total lie. And you know it.

The military aid was ultimately given to Ukraine without any promise of investigation.

But of course there were other conditions that had to be met by Ukraine to receive the aid. Such is life, and all negotiations are based on conditions for both parties. But investigating Biden’s son wasn’t one of them.
            What is a total lie? I'm talking about his opinion, which is obviously not a lie. He believes Trump 100% withheld the funds in a quid pro quo exchange.

The money was given after the whistleblower complaint was made aware. The defense that, "But it was given after the jux was up," doesn't really move me.

Comment

lol

Mulvaney and others have already admitted it

The issue is not Trump’s guilt as that’s already a given

It’s whether enough pressure can be established to cripple him politically

Comment

It's not a trial, only a hearing. They don't have to prove anything, that's up to the Senate and the trial, assuming it goes that far.

It's basically a Grand Jury. Do we have enough evidence to go to a trial and get a conviction, or not? The only "trial" here is public opinion.

This is all moot anyway because the Republican controlled senate won't vote to remove Trump from office. Under practically any circumstances.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Gotta love it. The media is still at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X